Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Would You Keep?

+6
xmiles
BWFCinPhila
doffcocker
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Who Would You Keep? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Would You Keep? Mon Jan 23 2012, 12:23

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

As good as Bibi has been for us, we will never get a full season out him anymore and if we are lucky half a season.
I was willing to see if he could stay injury free in the summer and offer him a new deal but it's been a waste of a wage by keeping him this season.
Thanks for the memories Ricky but time to go.

22Who Would You Keep? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Would You Keep? Mon Jan 23 2012, 12:56

jayjay23 wrote:
We could offer them all a 1 year extension NOW. And then sell them off in summer before it kicks in. I can see teams taking a punt on Davies £450k, Sean Davies £250k, Jussi 0.5 mil, Klasnic 0.5 mil, Robinson 250k, and even Blake 99p. Gardner - he comes free if they buy 5 rolls of tube grip from the club.

i think klasnic is worth decent money, he's a proven goalscorer - in a better team he would be an excellent player.

23Who Would You Keep? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Would You Keep? Mon Jan 23 2012, 12:58

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

For finishing Klasnic is the best we have by a country mile, up or down I would certainly offer him a new deal.
He would get snapped up quickly if we let him go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum