Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Wigan in Administration

Wigan in Administration

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 25]

721Wigan in Administration - Page 25 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jul 07 2021, 17:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@MartinBWFC wrote:It can only end in tears for them.

I'm not so sure Martin.

They seem to have a billionaire Arab behind them who bought the club for his son-in-law to play with.

Let's see what other aces they may have up their sleeve to play before we write them off, so quickly.

They've signed six other players apart from Wyke - non who I've heard of admittedly - but they've been sign on 'frees' with five of them who played regularly last season for clubs in this division and all of whom finished in the top six last season, and the sixth player was signed from the Championship.

Seems they are going for experienced, solid players in their late 20s/early 30's and paying them big wages.

Then again one of the players they signed was Ben Amos and we all know what a stump he was when with us!

They still need at least another half dozen players to bring in yet I would think.

As long as we finish above them they can do whatever they like as far as I'm concerned!

722Wigan in Administration - Page 25 Empty Re: Wigan in Administration Wed Jul 07 2021, 17:36

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Sluffy wrote:
As long as we finish above them they can do whatever they like as far as I'm concerned!

Hear hear

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum