Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We won - but shut up Owen

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We won - but shut up Owen Empty We won - but shut up Owen Sun Sep 23 2012, 12:01

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Happy we finally got a result away and we actually deserved our win. I thought we played quite well. Only problem is we still conceded and Owen Coyle sounds like a smeggin broken record. Every match he has moaned about the ref. He's a bit of what he said to bbc after the game.

"It would have been easy for our players to feel sorry for themselves when they got it back to 1-1 - from a penalty that I thought was debatable."

I like the guy and hope he does well but he is doing my nut in always on about the ref and the decisions!!!!! Shut up Owen and just get on with it please.

Rant over.

ta

2We won - but shut up Owen Empty Re: We won - but shut up Owen Sun Sep 23 2012, 17:04

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Have to agree to some extent, but at least he's still being nice to us, when the ginger git, at this stage, was both abusive and offensive.

3We won - but shut up Owen Empty Re: We won - but shut up Owen Sun Sep 23 2012, 17:09

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

To be fair the penalty was definitely not debateable! It shows that the players should be more aware of what they are doing, especially in the box!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum