Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

British Broadcorping Castration

+10
Sluffy
wanderlust
Norpig
okocha
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
xmiles
gloswhite
Angry Dad
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 20]

201British Broadcorping Castration - Page 11 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 14:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

No mate, try to get it in that blocked head of yours that I've never, ever, banned you to shut you up - I've banned you for repeatedly being personally abusive and for your Neanderthal type homophobic comments.

Deflection: I never mentioned banning so WTF has that got to do with what we are discussing?

You've been on here for nearly NINE YEARS and made almost 20,000 posts, so don't come it with the 'I'm a victim' act of yours that I only ban you to shut you up when I don't like what you're saying.

Nobody mentioned being a victim either...

That's just you being in total self denial about yourself and how you act and behave.

"You know what I'm thinking" - again?
So basically you painted yourself into a corner and can't undo the fact that you argued "STFU in the absence of evidence" in the case of Anderson but won't apply the same logic to Bob in the case of Dale so now you're waffling on about irrelevancies.

You on the drink again?

What the fuck are you on about?

I've painted myself into no corner??

I've never told anyone to shut the fuck up about anything???

I've pointed out when you and others have been wrong though.

If you don't like it or simply can't bring yourself to admit it, that's your problem.

When you reply to me with abuse - which you have - then that's my problem and I WILL continue to deal with it until you stop it or post somewhere else.

That's not deflection, that's not telling you to shut the fuck up, that's dealing with unwarranted and simply needless personal abuse from you.

I suggest you have a little lie down and sleep it off before you settle in for tonight's session.

202British Broadcorping Castration - Page 11 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 14:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
I've got absolutely nothing against the tax-dodging, publicity-seeking, egocentric narcissist that threatened to put BWFC into liquidation, Boncey. I think he's a delightful man. He sold T shirts and donated the proceeds to the Supporters Trust, didn't he?

I hope he didn't have to fork out his own money to his ex-wife. He only gets £6k per month (net of tax) and he's got an enlarged family and fortified mansion to maintain and Galliano jeans don't come cheap.
I'll bet he'll be wearing some of those 'distressed' jumpers soon. Have you seen the price of them? I've got a pile of them I wear for gardening. More holes than jumper, but if anyone wants to fork out a wad of cash they're welcome to them. Mine are more frantic than distressed.

203British Broadcorping Castration - Page 11 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 14:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

You on the drink again?

What the fuck are you on about?

I've painted myself into no corner??

I've never told anyone to shut the fuck up about anything???

I've pointed out when you and others have been wrong though.

If you don't like it or simply can't bring yourself to admit it, that's your problem.

When you reply to me with abuse - which you have - then that's my problem and I WILL continue to deal with it until you stop it or post somewhere else.

That's not deflection, that's not telling you to shut the fuck up, that's dealing with unwarranted and simply needless personal abuse from you.

I suggest you have a little lie down and sleep it off before you settle in for tonight's session.

:rofl:

204British Broadcorping Castration - Page 11 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 15:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well, that's told you Lusty. Very Happy

205British Broadcorping Castration - Page 11 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 15:29

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

He's right. When I was at university all the intelligent people were talking about Dale Vince, Forest Green Rovers and the size of Gary Lineker's package.

The rest of us blockheads had to make do with art, literature and politics. Oh how we dreamed to be part of the intellectuals.
Art, literature and politics eh? How very interesting. You could start a thread on the proposition that 'literature is a weapon in the class struggle'. It'd soon get over 2,000 views.

I used to live next door to two university professors. Bless 'em they never did get the hang of what to put in their recycling boxes.

206British Broadcorping Castration - Page 11 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 15:34

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Art, literature and politics eh? How very interesting. You could start a thread on the proposition that 'literature is a weapon in the class struggle'. It'd soon get over 2,000 views.

I used to live next door to two university professors. Bless 'em they never did get the hang of what to put in their recycling boxes.

No surprise to anyone you're the type who goes through the neighbours bins.

207British Broadcorping Castration - Page 11 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 16:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:

I really don't imagine he is.

And Animal Farm was a book about Communism was it not? I thought it was a good story anyway, although it's probably getting on the 50 years ago when I read and have become a little bit more worldly since then.

All Nuts posters are equal but some are more equal than others, perhaps!

:bomb:

208British Broadcorping Castration - Page 11 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 16:57

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
T.R.O.Y. wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:

And Animal Farm was a book about Communism was it not?  I thought it was a good story anyway, although it's probably getting on to 50 years ago when I read it and have become a little bit more worldly since then.

Very Happy

209British Broadcorping Castration - Page 11 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 17:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

And Animal Farm was a book about Communism was it not?  I thought it was a good story anyway, although it's probably getting on the 50 years ago when I read and have become a little bit more worldly since then.

It was not. Animal Farm was a satire on totalitarianism - a parody of the rise of Stalin.
Communism advocates a society wherein all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs - which is what the animals set out to achieve at the beginning of the book.
But what they got was totalitarianism wherein government (Napoleon the pig and his cronies in the book) exercises firm control over the public and private lives of it's citizens i.e. a dictatorship.
Think Hitler, Stalin, Putin, Cummings.
Or try reading the book now that you're "more wordly".

210British Broadcorping Castration - Page 11 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 17:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

And Animal Farm was a book about Communism was it not?  I thought it was a good story anyway, although it's probably getting on the 50 years ago when I read and have become a little bit more worldly since then.

It was not. Animal Farm was a satire on totalitarianism - a parody of the rise of Stalin.
Communism advocates a society wherein all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs - which is what the animals set out to achieve at the beginning of the book.
But what they got was totalitarianism wherein government (Napoleon the pig and his cronies in the book) exercises firm control over the public and private lives of it's citizens i.e. a dictatorship.
Think Hitler, Stalin, Putin, Cummings.
Or try reading the book now that you're "more wordly".

So Stalin didn't start out being a communist then...you know as the animal's achieved at the beginning of the book?

You know, I'm not really bothered, all I did was to try to get from 'literature is a weapon in the class struggle' to get to the joke I did. (Thanks BTID at least one person was amused at my attempt!).

You seemed to have come back obsessed with me again and itching to have a dig at me at every opportunity - this is at least the third time today - so what exactly is your problem?

If you can't stand me that much then do yourself a favour and go post somewhere else.

It really is that simple.

PS didn't you mean 'worldly'?

Very Happy

211British Broadcorping Castration - Page 11 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 17:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Four legs good, two legs bad. There's a Wanderers joke in there somewhere.

212British Broadcorping Castration - Page 11 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 20:48

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Four legs good, two legs bad. There's a Wanderers joke in there somewhere.
That’s what Ken thought but who wants to be a director of an insolvent company?

213British Broadcorping Castration - Page 11 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 21:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
That’s what Ken thought but who wants to be a director of an insolvent company?
I'm sure Ken was only too happy to be a director at all, after his eight year ban for being naughty.

214British Broadcorping Castration - Page 11 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 22:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Very Happy
No.
I meant wordly because I have a sense of humour.

215British Broadcorping Castration - Page 11 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 22:24

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
I'm sure Ken was only too happy to be a director at all, after his eight year ban for being naughty.
You reckon? I'm not sure he thought he'd done a  lot wrong. I expect he might have seen worse than whatever it was he was taken to task for. Can't say I ever noticed or sensed any contrition or remorse.

216British Broadcorping Castration - Page 11 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 22:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
You reckon? I'm not sure he thought he'd done a  lot wrong. I expect he might have seen worse than whatever it was he was taken to task for. Can't say I ever noticed or sensed any contrition or remorse.
There is no contrition or remorse in business decisions. The real question is "what is the purpose of the business?"

Increase shareholder value?
Profit?
Self-sustaining Community Asset?

In Ken's case I'm thinking it wasn't the latter.

217British Broadcorping Castration - Page 11 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 22:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Very Happy
No.
I meant wordly because I have a sense of humour.

No such word in the dictionary.

You're pretending you intended to say a word that doesn't even exist rather than admit you made a tiny spelling mistake???

You certainly make me laugh!

218British Broadcorping Castration - Page 11 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Tue Sep 29 2020, 08:10

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
There is no contrition or remorse in business decisions. The real question is "what is the purpose of the business?"

Increase shareholder value?
Profit?
Self-sustaining Community Asset?

In Ken's case I'm thinking it wasn't the latter.
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream

Only trouble is gee whiz
You're dreamin' your life away

219British Broadcorping Castration - Page 11 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Tue Sep 29 2020, 08:55

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I do watch the Beeb occasionally. I quite like Pointless so I thought I'd take a look whether either of its two presenters, Richard Osman and  Alexander Armstrong, had Personal Service Companies registered at Companies House. Neither of them seem to have.

Anyway can any Nuts members answer this Pointless type question.

Recently returned to Blighty with famous brother

W a _n _   _ _ _ k e r

220British Broadcorping Castration - Page 11 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Tue Sep 29 2020, 09:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Anyway can any Nuts members answer this Pointless type question.

Recently returned to Blighty with famous brother

W a _n _   _ _ _ k e r
I have to hand it to you ten bob that is actually funny  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum