Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

British Broadcorping Castration

+10
Sluffy
wanderlust
Norpig
okocha
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
xmiles
gloswhite
Angry Dad
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 20]

181British Broadcorping Castration - Page 10 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 11:59

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

They seek him here, they seek him there
His clothes are loud, but never square
It will make or break him so he's got to buy the best
'Cause he's a dedicated follower of fashion

Our dedicated  follower of fashion was talking to Premier League TV today about Hector Bellerin's less than 1% investment in FGR. 100% more than Vince's but I don't  suppose he mentioned that.

Again dressed to impress he teamed patchwork jeans with his favourite shocking pink trainers adding a nice pair of edgy fingerless gloves. It must have been cold or maybe he was counting the money

182British Broadcorping Castration - Page 10 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 12:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Bob, I'd be interested to know which laws Vince has broken. I can only assume the cops are moving in as we speak.

To be fair it didn't stop nearly everyone on here believing Ken Anderson was breaking the laws whilst at Bolton and me having to endure the best part of three years with all of you having a bee in your bonnet and going on about him incessantly on a daily basis. I don't believe the cops have got to his door yet over a year later have they?

My point being that there's plenty on here who seem to be moaning about something they were doing exactly the same thing themselves on here and not so long ago either!

I've little to no interest in Vince or FGR, it happened and we've moved on from it in my mind but Bob clearly hasn't and neither have the ones on here who believed Anderson was the crook you all thought he was - and in some cases still do!

Seems to me an awful lot of 'pots' calling a 'kettle' here!

So as you know what to expect from Bob then either put him on ignore, avoid his posts or simply don't react to him if you read them. Either that or prove him wrong in what he says.

Easy.

183British Broadcorping Castration - Page 10 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 12:07

Sluffy wrote:
To be fair it didn't stop nearly everyone on here believing Ken Anderson was breaking the laws whilst at Bolton and me having to endure the best part of three years with all of you having a bee in your bonnet and going on about him incessantly on a daily basis.  I don't believe the cops have got to his door yet over a year later have they?

That is completely false, I told you many times on here that I didn't think he was doing anything illegal. You just refused to accept that.

184British Broadcorping Castration - Page 10 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 12:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

To be fair it didn't stop nearly everyone on here believing Ken Anderson was breaking the laws whilst at Bolton and me having to endure the best part of three years with all of you having a bee in your bonnet and going on about him incessantly on a daily basis.  I don't believe the cops have got to his door yet over a year later have they?

My point being that there's plenty on here who seem to be moaning about something they were doing exactly the same thing themselves on here and not so long ago either!

I've little to no interest in Vince or FGR, it happened and we've moved on from it in my mind but Bob clearly hasn't and neither have the ones on here who believed Anderson was the crook you all thought he was - and in some cases still do!

So as you know what to expect from Bob then either put him on ignore, avoid his posts or simply don't react to him if you read them.  Either that or prove him wrong in what he says.

Easy.

Right reason, wrong interpretation. 
I gave up banging on about Anderson because I agreed that no charges were pressed (which could have been for many reasons of course) but I still believe he is as guilty as sin - just don't have the evidence to back it up yet.
Similarly, Bob seems to believe that Vince is a crook (although I'm not quite sure why he's even bothered as he has f*** all to do with BWFC and thousands of "businessmen" are crooks anyway) but as yet hasn't produced any evidence.
So by your logic, the onus is on Bob to produce the smoking gun or STFU.
And even if he does, I don't think anyone will give a monkey's anyway.

185British Broadcorping Castration - Page 10 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 12:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y. wrote:

That is completely false, I told you many times on here that I didn't think he was doing anything illegal. You just refused to accept that.
Correct. I never liked Anderson, and found his business antics distasteful, and I'm equally dismissive of a rather posturing Vince. However, he's not part of my club. I'm not sure what Bob has against him though.
Rich people always try to avoid tax, in fact they employ people to help them do it, so I'm not sure why he's singling out one man.
I had a lot of sympathy for Vince when he had to fork out all that money to his ex.

186British Broadcorping Castration - Page 10 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 12:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

I wrote "NEARLY everyone", if you (or anyone else) DIDN'T believe he was breaking any laws then that statement doesn't apply to you then does it!

187British Broadcorping Castration - Page 10 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 12:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Not bad really but Nuts has a contingent of blockheads who will never understand anything of interest beyond the narrowest of spectrums. They howl in protest but its never been aimed at them. They are a totally lost cause and always will be.

He's right. When I was at university all the intelligent people were talking about Dale Vince, Forest Green Rovers and the size of Gary Lineker's package.

The rest of us blockheads had to make do with art, literature and politics. Oh how we dreamed to be part of the intellectuals.

188British Broadcorping Castration - Page 10 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 12:48

Sluffy wrote:

I wrote "NEARLY everyone", if you (or anyone else) DIDN'T believe he was breaking any laws then that statement doesn't apply to you then does it!

Nearly everyone, implies the majority. Which is bollocks, i can't think of any regular posters who pushed that angle. So it's a false statement.

189British Broadcorping Castration - Page 10 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 12:58

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

Is there really any point in having any kind of discourse with the likes of T.R.O.Y, Sluffy?

Anyway somebody's been telling Zoe Ball that its outrageous that she gets paid more than Gary Lineker and she seems to have agreed. Least that's what the Daily Mirror's saying or summat like it.

You don't suppose its got anything to do with Nuts R number? You know what I mean? Somebody tells one person and they tell another and before you know it there's an epidemic of outrage and it all started here on Nuts!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/zoe-ball-to-ask-bbc-22752296

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Mon Sep 28 2020, 13:01; edited 1 time in total

190British Broadcorping Castration - Page 10 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 13:00

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y. wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Nearly everyone, implies the majority. Which is bollocks, i can't think of any regular posters who pushed that angle. So it's a false statement.
:agree:

191British Broadcorping Castration - Page 10 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 13:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

So as you know what to expect from Bob then either put him on ignore, avoid his posts or simply don't react to him if you read them.  Either that or prove him wrong in what he says.

Easy.

Right reason, wrong interpretation. 
I gave up banging on about Anderson because I agreed that no charges were pressed (which could have been for many reasons of course) but I still believe he is as guilty as sin - just don't have the evidence to back it up yet.
Similarly, Bob seems to believe that Vince is a crook (although I'm not quite sure why he's even bothered as he has f*** all to do with BWFC and thousands of "businessmen" are crooks anyway) but as yet hasn't produced any evidence.
So by your logic, the onus is on Bob to produce the smoking gun or STFU.
And even if he does, I don't think anyone will give a monkey's anyway.

Err no.

You DID believe he broke the law, you posted so for three years solid - and you even believe he still did but you have no proof of such - even though court representatives have gone through the companies of the accounts and made their official results of what they found to the legal authorities.

So it's exactly the right interpretation, namely that someone's actions (Vince to Bob, Anderson to you) are repugnant to yourself but have not actually broken any law.

My logic also doesn't suggest that Bob "shuts the fuck up" or produce the smoking gone at all - just the exact opposite in fact! He's free to give his opinion, like you did (constantly) on Anderson - nobody told you to 'shut the fuck up' did they? Nor is it his job to produce the smoking gun - you never did, did you? The onus is on the reader to ignore his narrative or disprove it - which I constantly challenged you on but which you always thought you knew better/refused to accept you were wrong about - hence the hole you've dug for yourself over this in those three years.

I do agree however that I don't think many will give a fig over what if anything happens to Vince apart from Bob himself and Vince's nearest and dearest.

Life moves on whether you want it to or not.

192British Broadcorping Castration - Page 10 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 13:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Err no.

You DID believe he broke the law, you posted so for three years solid - and you even believe he still did but you have no proof of such - even though court representatives have gone through the companies of the accounts and made their official results of what they found to the legal authorities.

So it's exactly the right interpretation, namely that someone's actions (Vince to Bob, Anderson to you) are repugnant to yourself but have not actually broken any law.

My logic also doesn't suggest that Bob "shuts the fuck up" or produce the smoking gone at all - just the exact opposite in fact!  He's free to give his opinion, like you did (constantly) on Anderson - nobody told you to 'shut the fuck up' did they?  Nor is it his job to produce the smoking gun - you never did, did you?  The onus is on the reader to ignore his narrative or disprove it - which I constantly challenged you on but which you always thought you knew better/refused to accept you were wrong about - hence the hole you've dug for yourself over this in those three years.

I do agree however that I don't think many will give a fig over what if anything happens to Vince apart from Bob himself and Vince's nearest and dearest.

Typical. You use the "produce the evidence or STFU" line when it suits you - but not when it doesn't.

193British Broadcorping Castration - Page 10 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 13:15

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

In other news Gary Lineker's brother is back in Blighty. Could Ibiza's loss be Gary's misfortune. He'll be looking for somewhere to lay his head I expect.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8769033/Gary-Linekers-brother-Wayne-leaves-Ibiza-beaten-battered-Covid-nightclub-empire-closure.html

194British Broadcorping Castration - Page 10 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 13:46

On the recommendation to challenge Bob’s discourse - I did that, perfectly politely, so now he pretends he can’t see my posts and carries on.

We all know people like this, wants their views to be heard but cant handle them being questioned.

Doesn’t get you far in life.

195British Broadcorping Castration - Page 10 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 13:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Is there really any point in having any kind of discourse with the likes of T.R.O.Y, Sluffy?

Anyway somebody's been telling Zoe Ball that its outrageous that she gets paid more than Gary Lineker and she seems to have agreed. Least that's what the Daily Mirror's saying or summat like it.

You don't suppose its got anything to do with Nuts R number? You know what I mean? Somebody tells one person and they tell another and before you know it there's an epidemic of outrage and it all started here on Nuts!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/zoe-ball-to-ask-bbc-22752296

It's just a game Bob.

I don't think he takes it too seriously himself - hope not anyway.

He likes to trip me up/prove me wrong, that's his amusement, and really why he posts on here for much of the time.

I'm not infallible, I'm only human after all but I probably get more right than I do wrong.

There was real hatred about Anderson on here at one time but now no one seems to now remember there was!

Funny that.

I got so much grief and abuse on here, Nuts, a forum that I am a founder of, that I even had to post on another forum because it was so unenjoyable posting and attempting to explain to others what was out of necessity happening at the club that was basically an insolvent company, in how it had to function and operate within the law!

Seems I most have been completely mistaken at the time and that nearly everyone completely understood what I was saying.

Yeah right!

Not much point going through it all again but the bottom line is the company survived by NOT doing the moral stuff and trading 'legally' enough not for the owner, Anderson, to be thrown in to jail, rather than doing the 'moral' things and going bust, six to twelve months earlier - as BWFC was (AND STILL IS) spending more money than it brings in!

The wide consensus at the time was that was only the case because Anderson had/was raping and pillaging the club to enrich himself - that as now been proved by no action being taken against him to date, not to be the case.

British Broadcorping Castration - Page 10 5c46c534202ee

Anderson was widely vilified on here and social media but there is absolutely no evidence that he did anything wrong in his attempts to keep Bolton Wanderers Football Club, (the team we all love and which brings us to this site), going and to survive and if I may say so in a better position than he found it in - which used to be how many said how they would eventually judge him up on - wouldn't you agree that FV are benevolent owners and the best we could have wished for in the position the club/company was in when Eddie stopped bailing in out from his children's inheritance?

Seems people have forgotten what they said and posted on here.

Not that it matters, we have moved on from those days.

196British Broadcorping Castration - Page 10 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 13:58

You took worse abuse on the other forum. I think you left here because nobody was listening to you, then things got nasty when the same happened over there.

No place for that mind, I’ll disagree with you until the cows come home but nobody deserves outright abuse.

197British Broadcorping Castration - Page 10 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 14:02

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Correct. I never liked Anderson, and found his business antics distasteful, and I'm equally dismissive of a rather posturing Vince. However, he's not part of my club. I'm not sure what Bob has against him though.
Rich people always try to avoid tax, in fact they employ people to help them do it, so I'm not sure why he's singling out one man.
I had a lot of sympathy for Vince when he had to fork out all that money to his ex.
I've got absolutely nothing against the tax-dodging, publicity-seeking, egocentric narcissist that threatened to put BWFC into liquidation, Boncey. I think he's a delightful man. He sold T shirts and donated the proceeds to the Supporters Trust, didn't he?

I hope he didn't have to fork out his own money to his ex-wife. He only gets £6k per month (net of tax) and he's got an enlarged family and fortified mansion to maintain and Galliano jeans don't come cheap.

198British Broadcorping Castration - Page 10 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 14:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Err no.

My logic also doesn't suggest that Bob "shuts the fuck up" or produce the smoking gone at all - just the exact opposite in fact!  He's free to give his opinion, like you did (constantly) on Anderson - nobody told you to 'shut the fuck up' did they?  Nor is it his job to produce the smoking gun - you never did, did you?  The onus is on the reader to ignore his narrative or disprove it - which I constantly challenged you on but which you always thought you knew better/refused to accept you were wrong about - hence the hole you've dug for yourself over this in those three years.

Typical. You use the "produce the evidence or STFU" line when it suits you - but not when it doesn't.

No mate, try to get it in that blocked head of yours that I've never, ever, banned you to shut you up - I've banned you for repeatedly being personally abusive and for your Neanderthal type homophobic comments.

You've been on here for nearly NINE YEARS and made almost 20,000 posts, so don't come it with the 'I'm a victim' act of yours that I only ban you to shut you up when I don't like what you're saying.

That's just you being in total self denial about yourself and how you act and behave.

199British Broadcorping Castration - Page 10 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 14:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

No mate, try to get it in that blocked head of yours that I've never, ever, banned you to shut you up - I've banned you for repeatedly being personally abusive and for your Neanderthal type homophobic comments.

Deflection: I never mentioned banning so WTF has that got to do with what we are discussing?

You've been on here for nearly NINE YEARS and made almost 20,000 posts, so don't come it with the 'I'm a victim' act of yours that I only ban you to shut you up when I don't like what you're saying.

Nobody mentioned being a victim either...

That's just you being in total self denial about yourself and how you act and behave.

"You know what I'm thinking" - again?
So basically you painted yourself into a corner and can't undo the fact that you argued "STFU in the absence of evidence" in the case of Anderson but won't apply the same logic to Bob in the case of Dale so now you're waffling on about irrelevancies.

200British Broadcorping Castration - Page 10 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Mon Sep 28 2020, 14:41

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:You took worse abuse on the other forum. I think you left here because nobody was listening to you, then things got nasty when the same happened over there.

No place for that mind, I’ll disagree with you until the cows come home but nobody deserves outright abuse.

I posted over there with my eyes wide opened and expected many to give me abuse simply because they were Anderson haters in the first place, so I knew what I was doing.

I posted there because 'Howard' had made his appearance there and clearly had a much deeper understanding of insolvency, mergers and acquisitions and I was keen to question him on it for my own understanding of what was happening.  

Indeed after a while I used to precis what I had learned from that day and post it on both forums, which seemed to be well received by those who had a more open mind to what was likely to be going on.

I actually was contacted by a number of people from that site that give me information off the record as to what they knew or believed based upon the professional careers, in the same way as I was applying my past knowledge and experience.

I don't particular mind the abuse from social media as such, it goes with the territory unfortunately, and there were one or two with a previous axe to grind with me but the biggest problem I seem to face over there was that my posts were far too long for them to read on their mobile phones - seems brevity is more important than factuality and source - and probably goes a long way to explain why people believe at face value what they read on social media rather then check out stuff for themselves.  

I ended up getting banned when physical threats were made to 'Custard' who is in his eighties or thereabouts, and I called them out about it.  I believe I was the only one (think about how sad that is on a forum full of adults!).

I'd do it again if the circumstances were the same to, Nuts might be miniscule in size to them but at least I've always tried to run it the right and proper way - even if one or two might believe differently.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum