Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » British Broadcorping Castration

British Broadcorping Castration

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

361British Broadcorping Castration - Page 13 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration on Tue Oct 13 2020, 10:51

Ten Bobsworth

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Isn't it interesting that nobody on Nuts is interested in the Peter Duffy story.

I knew about the excellent reputation of Peter Duffy long before he blew the whistle. I also knew about the shocking reputation of certain wards in the hospital he worked in.

Peter  wasn't the first to blow the whistle. Russell Dunkeld was an experienced nurse working on the geriatric wards who reported the heartless treatment of patients by some fellow 'nurses' and Mrs Bobsworth witnessed it first-hand when visiting, Joan, a retiree from Farnworth.

She visited Joan every day for weeks without fail returning home distressed at the wickedly uncaring attitude of some nurses. But there was one day, she couldn't visit. The following morning the phone rang. Joan was dead.

Russell didn't remember Joan. He would have done if he'd met her but it was around the same time that he blew the whistle. It seems his career was over the moment he did.

https://www.lancasterguardian.co.uk/news/former-nurse-blasts-morecambe-bay-health-trusts-whistleblowing-policy-659569

362British Broadcorping Castration - Page 13 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration on Sat Oct 17 2020, 19:17

sunlight

sunlight
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
The new series of Strictly begins tonight. Maybe this year they will give points to those that have an affair with their partner. Will it be a Tier two of illicit cheating?
Will they get extra points for breaking lockdown with their new secret partners?

British Broadcorping Castration - Page 13 0WI3Ons

363British Broadcorping Castration - Page 13 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration on Sat Oct 17 2020, 19:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
This is more like it. None of that sissy stuff.

British Broadcorping Castration - Page 13 Tenor

364British Broadcorping Castration - Page 13 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration on Sat Oct 17 2020, 20:07

sunlight

sunlight
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Its like he needs to go to the toilet and is desperately waiting his turn and trying to keep his mind off it.

365British Broadcorping Castration - Page 13 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration on Sat Oct 17 2020, 20:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I agree and the woman above has better legs so Sunlights pic wins hands down!

366British Broadcorping Castration - Page 13 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration on Sat Oct 17 2020, 20:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:I agree and the woman above has better legs so Sunlights pic wins hands down!
How dare you diss Max Wall's legs.  Evil or Very Mad

367British Broadcorping Castration - Page 13 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration on Sat Oct 17 2020, 21:13

sunlight

sunlight
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Will the Gammons watching on Telly be outraged if there are same sex partners on Strictly this year? The BBC were on about it in the News I seem to recall. The Gammons will need to get the contestants` preferred pronouns correct if they comment on them Razz
Grannies will be tutting up and down the country.
I havent seen any on the Show so far. They are introducing the couples one by one.
One has just been on from Bolton. I dont know who he is though.

368British Broadcorping Castration - Page 13 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration on Sat Oct 17 2020, 21:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

369British Broadcorping Castration - Page 13 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration on Sat Oct 17 2020, 22:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Wasn’t there something about him being a nonce?

Could have been the bloke who played the son?

370British Broadcorping Castration - Page 13 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration on Sat Oct 17 2020, 22:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
No, it was the old man, and he was gay. Got caught in a public toilet once, if you get my drift.

371British Broadcorping Castration - Page 13 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration on Sat Oct 17 2020, 22:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
This is one of my favourite Steptoe lines.

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum