Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday Ten Bob

+4
Norpig
boltonbonce
Sluffy
MartinBWFC
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ten Bob Thu Oct 19 2023, 09:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

affraid Ah! My eyes! affraid

22Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ten Bob Thu Oct 19 2023, 09:48

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Yes indeed. Hope the stripper got there on time. :party:
Does he remind you of anyone?

Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 0_Screen-Shot-2023-09-11-at-80944-AMjpeg
So it was you that organised that, was it Boncey?
Apologies to Norpig for thinking it was him.

23Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ten Bob Thu Oct 19 2023, 09:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
So it was you that organised that, was it Boncey?
Apologies to Norpig for thinking it was him.
Guilty. A talented chap, but how he keeps that parrot perched there for so long is quite an achievement.

24Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ten Bob Thu Oct 19 2023, 11:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Happy birthday Cajun.

It was my birthday two days ago but I didn't bother mentioning it on here.

I'm sure Norpig and friends will be pleased to know I had a great day though.
One year closer to you going in a home and not being able to post on here, i live in hope.

25Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ten Bob Thu Oct 19 2023, 11:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Happy birthday Cajun.

One year closer to you going in a home and not being able to post on here, i live in hope.

Laughing

26Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ten Bob Thu Oct 19 2023, 11:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
We'll all probably end up in the same home. Lunchtime will be fun.
Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 B9397050c86fe0f8d2fa1cc20afbb783534aba57

27Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ten Bob Thu Oct 19 2023, 12:25

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
You're too kind, Walter.

I'm so sorry that you always seem to find it all too frustrating trying to keep up in the grey matter department.

28Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ten Bob Thu Oct 19 2023, 13:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

oh yes i forgot i'm stupid, silly me

Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 200.gif?cid=a87a70e6zegffjy385p82sbs0hkrgwea2bi1284b9wuamb8h&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

29Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ten Bob Thu Oct 19 2023, 13:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Norpig wrote:Fuck off nine bob and take your shit elsewhere before we lose anymore good posters like glos and xmiles.

Happy birthday my arse!
Happy birthday Cajun.

Happy belated Birthday to you also.

Norpig doesn't seem to have to much time for me too, so I wouldn't let that bother you - it's only words on the internet when all said and done.

I'm pleased you had a great day, real family and friends is what it is all about although some on here seem to believe the internet is just as much as a part of their real life too!

30Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ten Bob Thu Oct 19 2023, 13:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 200.gif?cid=a87a70e64rubgp8bj4n2vbvznhrqsyp07yr5p6a9wcop2luj&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

31Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ten Bob Thu Oct 19 2023, 13:50

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:oh yes i forgot i'm stupid, silly me

Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 200.gif?cid=a87a70e6zegffjy385p82sbs0hkrgwea2bi1284b9wuamb8h&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
I might forget it too if you didn't insist on proving your stupidity at every conceivable opportunity.

32Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ten Bob Thu Oct 19 2023, 13:53

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Happy belated birthday Ten Bob, another year older and wiser. :birthday:🥳

33Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ten Bob Thu Oct 19 2023, 13:55

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It might help if you weren't so insufferably boring and pompous all the time Bob but i have a feeling you've been that way for most of your life.

34Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ten Bob Thu Oct 19 2023, 14:06

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:It might help if you weren't so insufferably boring and pompous all the time Bob but i have a feeling you've been that way for most of your life.
Feel free to feel what you want, I'm not too fussed. I hope I've set your mind at rest, Feely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEBVjeCcAog

35Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ten Bob Thu Oct 19 2023, 16:11

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

Happy belated Birthday to you also.

Norpig doesn't seem to have to much time for me too, so I wouldn't let that bother you - it's only words on the internet when all said and done.

I'm pleased you had a great day, real family and friends is what it is all about although some on here seem to believe the internet is just as much as a part of their real life too!
Thanks Sluffy.

It disappoints me that Wanderers supporters in their thousands have been misled into believing things that just don't stack up to any kind of objective scrutiny. 

Am I bothered? Not really but I do have the experience and knowledge to cut through the crap and I have always quite enjoyed doing that.

And yes it is only t'internet.

36Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ten Bob Fri Oct 20 2023, 09:14

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Whitesince63 wrote:Happy belated birthday Ten Bob, another year older and wiser. :birthday:🥳
Thanks WS.
Older? Yes
Wiser? No chance. I still haven't given up trying to explain basic commonsense to numbnuts and fruitcakes.

37Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ten Bob Fri Oct 20 2023, 09:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This should liven you up a bit Bob...

38Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ten Bob Fri Oct 20 2023, 09:45

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:This should liven you up a bit Bob...

No,no,no Boncey. Pet Shop Boys, for heavens sake.
This is what you want to get you going in a morning.

39Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ten Bob Fri Oct 20 2023, 09:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bob, mistaking me for KP is outrageous. You'll have me lurking behind the bins at BB next. Shocked

40Happy Birthday Ten Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ten Bob Fri Oct 20 2023, 09:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Bob, mistaking me for KP is outrageous. You'll have me lurking behind the bins at BB next. Shocked
come on now Boncey we have our usual meet up there every year as you well know, only for the select few though  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum