Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-1 Palace

+17
JonnyRandom
BoltonTillIDie
Lofty_Love
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Culcheth_White
gloswhite
Keegan
rammywhite
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
terenceanne
jayjay23
Numpty 28723
MartinBWFC
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Bolton 0-1 Palace - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Palace Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:While of the two, Davies has ostensibly been the bigger performer, Ngog fills me with buckets more confidence. He's faster, he's more mobile, he's more ambitious in terms of what he does with the ball at his feet - Davies looks relieved to complete a basic pass. In any case, he's only been back 4 games and been (unjustly) dragged off in each. I hope he gets more time.

It's a bit odd why NGog is always the one to come off. KD must be knackered after playing the full ninety for every game. When Sordell came on he looked to be playing more on the wing than up front. It's all totally fcuking baffling.

62Bolton 0-1 Palace - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Palace Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:53 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

You've picked up on something about Sordell going to the wing, I think it's a tactic which coyle is telling him to do because Afobe did exactly the same thing against Watford and I think did it at Sheff Wed too.

63Bolton 0-1 Palace - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Palace Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:37 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Aaron, I just don't get it. We should be playing to our strengths. Afobe and Sordell are not wingers, just as Sam Ricketts is not a left back.

Now we have Warnock at L/B I would put Ricketts at R/B and drop Mears.

64Bolton 0-1 Palace - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Palace Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:01 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I feel we could have a keeper, 4 defenders, and 4 midfielders, all of good PL quality and still struggle if we stick with the front two that's started the last four matches.

65Bolton 0-1 Palace - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Palace Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:03 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What I don't get is the tactic we've adopted for throw ins. It seems for every Mears/Alonso/Ricketts/Warnock throw, irrespective of where it is, Davies is deployed to flick it on, usually to ermmmm...nobody. Similarly to the hoof, 99% of the time it's just another method of gifting possession back to the opposition.

66Bolton 0-1 Palace - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Palace Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:While of the two, Davies has ostensibly been the bigger performer, Ngog fills me with buckets more confidence. He's faster, he's more mobile, he's more ambitious in terms of what he does with the ball at his feet - Davies looks relieved to complete a basic pass. In any case, he's only been back 4 games and been (unjustly) dragged off in each. I hope he gets more time.

Doffcocker, I'd take your Davies rants more seriously if you didn't defend Ngog. He cost £4m and he can't score goals.

67Bolton 0-1 Palace - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Palace Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:25 pm

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Ngog is nowt to shout about but if we can play on the ground and give him some chances he might do something. Sooner or later it will be Sordell & Ngog upfront so let's get on with it now. Park SKD on the bench for a game.

68Bolton 0-1 Palace - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Palace Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:27 pm

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

One more thing ....we had a natural Goalscorer "Klasnic" .....half the fools on here said he didn't work hard enough.....well often they don't .....I'd take him any day of the week over the current clowns.

69Bolton 0-1 Palace - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Palace Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:24 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Coyle thinks we were the better team.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In the words of Hipster, OK then...LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum: