Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

145mph Wanker

+5
Numpty 28723
bwfc71
Angry Dad
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1145mph Wanker Empty 145mph Wanker Fri Sep 28 2012, 12:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Arsenal player Andre Santos has been banned from driving for 12 months and fined £3600 for driving at 145mph on the A1.

I am quite livid about this. When are we going to start putting these wankers behind bars for driving at such speeds? Imagine the carnage you could cause if you crashed at 145mph, it really is a scary thought.

If you were caught walking down the A1 brandishing an Uzi you'd get some jail time, not because you killed anyone, but because of the potential to kill. Is a car going 145mph any less dangerous?

I have never driven above 70mph, why do people feel the need to go so fast?

2145mph Wanker Empty Re: 145mph Wanker Fri Sep 28 2012, 12:54

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

fuck me...

I agree with nat on this one... affraid

3145mph Wanker Empty Re: 145mph Wanker Fri Sep 28 2012, 12:57

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:Arsenal player Andre Santos has been banned from driving for 12 months and fined £3600 for driving at 145mph on the A1.

I am quite livid about this. When are we going to start putting these wankers behind bars for driving at such speeds? Imagine the carnage you could cause if you crashed at 145mph, it really is a scary thought.

If you were caught walking down the A1 brandishing an Uzi you'd get some jail time, not because you killed anyone, but because of the potential to kill. Is a car going 145mph any less dangerous?

I have never driven above 70mph, why do people feel the need to go so fast?
when I read the title I thought no bloke could wank at 145 mph. Why are you only livid, you should be SEETHING surely.

4145mph Wanker Empty Re: 145mph Wanker Fri Sep 28 2012, 13:30

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well I am seethingly livid, if that helps!

5145mph Wanker Empty Re: 145mph Wanker Fri Sep 28 2012, 13:31

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's always better if you stop driving first.
145mph Wanker Parking%20Wank_thumb%5B2%5D

6145mph Wanker Empty Re: 145mph Wanker Fri Sep 28 2012, 13:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree tbh. Anyone who thinks it's clever or "fun" to be driving at 150 deserves a short sentence.

These kind of idiots never learn, I guarantee he's out on the road again in 12 months (or before!) raking up more points.

7145mph Wanker Empty Re: 145mph Wanker Fri Sep 28 2012, 13:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Footballers seem to be one of the biggest offenders when it comes to speeding. Perhaps the clubs should educate them better as to the dangers of getting behind the wheel of a fast car.

8145mph Wanker Empty Re: 145mph Wanker Fri Sep 28 2012, 15:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Footballers seem to be one of the biggest offenders when it comes to speeding. Perhaps the clubs should educate them better as to the dangers of getting behind the wheel of a fast car.

It's more a case of them thinking they're above the law, they think they can get away with anything. I'd like to see all footballers given a prison sentence.

9145mph Wanker Empty Re: 145mph Wanker Fri Sep 28 2012, 19:17

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I drive over 70 on a regular basis. However, I don't take risks or drive erratically. I would like to think that I'm a sensible driver, but fast, if 'fast' is up to 85-90. In Europe I drive at 100 mph give or take, on a regular basis, always driving to conditions. Before the do-gooders start leaping up and down, take into consideration the improved abilities of cars nowadays to when the 70 mile an hour limit was imposed, and the fact that the government is in the proces of introducing an 80 mph limit in the near future. As for the idiot who drove at up to 150, I believe he should have been locked up, because I doubt vey much he has been trained to drive at that speed, and his reactions would no doubt not be good enough. As with all driving, it is not how good we feel we are, but being able to have enough time and experience to make up for the people who make the mistakes in front of us.

10145mph Wanker Empty Re: 145mph Wanker Fri Sep 28 2012, 19:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:However, I don't take risks or drive erratically. I would like to think that I'm a sensible driver, but fast, if 'fast' is up to 85-90. In Europe I drive at 100 mph give or take.

You are a disgrace. Describing yourself as a "sensible driver" and then going on to say you do 100mph.

Gloswhite out.

11145mph Wanker Empty Re: 145mph Wanker Fri Sep 28 2012, 22:02

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nat, come and join me. We could live a fast and furious life together, in the fast lane of life Very Happy

12145mph Wanker Empty Re: 145mph Wanker Sat Sep 29 2012, 01:03

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
gloswhite wrote:However, I don't take risks or drive erratically. I would like to think that I'm a sensible driver, but fast, if 'fast' is up to 85-90. In Europe I drive at 100 mph give or take.

You are a disgrace. Describing yourself as a "sensible driver" and then going on to say you do 100mph.

Gloswhite out.

How can you say that when the German autobahns have a reccomended speed limit of 130k/ph but not a set speed limit hence you can go as fast as you want!!!!

13145mph Wanker Empty Re: 145mph Wanker Sat Sep 29 2012, 07:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

How can you say that when the German autobahns have a reccomended speed limit of 130k/ph but not a set speed limit hence you can go as fast as you want!!!!

I don't care what the speed limit is, it is ridiculous to do 100mph - you are basically a killer on wheels.

No one is so busy that they need to drive places faster than 70mph.

14145mph Wanker Empty Re: 145mph Wanker Sat Sep 29 2012, 09:51

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nat, I agree with the 'Killer on Wheels', but I'm hardly likely to do these speeds where there are pedestrians, am I, whereas the 145 mph idiot might have been.. 71 is right, there is an open speed limit on the krauter motorways, however, they have a system of slowing you down when you come to junctions. This allows for slower traffic to join or leave on their shorter slip roads , and for those of you who travel over there, this is where they like to put their cameras, and the law has changed so that they can now pursue you over here for any speeding fines, (same as France). Anyway, off to Bolton now, to see us win 3-1, (I hope).

15145mph Wanker Empty Re: 145mph Wanker Sun Sep 30 2012, 14:43

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
No one is so busy that they need to drive places faster than 70mph.

Why not? you may be delayed by traffic and need to be somewhere by a certain time.

I agree with the anger of the ridiculous speed this guy did, but doing 70-100 mph on a totally empty motorway is not a disgrace.

I believe a limit of 80 mph on certain motorways should be introduced, Gloswhites comment of the improved capabilities of cars is very valid.

whats more dangerous? :

driving in the rain at 70mph on a busy road and not checking your mirrors before changing lane (I was almost hit recently by someone doing about 60mph in the slow lane changing without looking right)

or driving 80 - 90 in good conditions on an empty road

Its all relative. Safe driving is more to do with awareness than just speed

And your a killer on wheels from about 40mph upward

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum