Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now What

+10
wanderlust
Hip Priest
JonnyRandom
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
gloswhite
Banks of the Croal
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
terenceanne
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Now What - Page 2 Empty Re: Now What Sun Sep 30 2012, 12:18

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I agree with Nat. The more it goes wrong the more he sticks to a losing formula. He is a weak man who won't admit he is wrong. It is always the referee's fault that we lost. There's no attempt to understand or recognise what went wrong.

How can he justify SKD on for 90 minutes in every game? Or continuing to select Mears? Or playing Mavies on the wing? Why have we used fewer players than any other team?

22Now What - Page 2 Empty Re: Now What Sun Sep 30 2012, 13:49

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Gartside has to go with coyle. Coyle has to be the worst judge of players ever. That great goalkeeping position we were in and now all we have is a pink ponce.

23Now What - Page 2 Empty Re: Now What Sun Sep 30 2012, 14:23

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

God knows what the future holds but looking in a backwards direction it's unbelievable how far the club has declined since Big Sam banged the door shut behind him.

Six years ago almost to the day we were sitting in second place in the Premiership two points behind Chelsea and one ahead of Man United.

We'd just beaten Liverpool 2-0 with goals from Speed and Campo and the table showed won 4, drew 2, lost 1.

Bolton team: Jaaskelainen, Hunt, Meite, Faye, Ben Haim, Davies, Campo, Nolan, Diouf (Giannakopoulos 87), Speed, Anelka (Vaz Te 84).

Where Have all the Good Times Gone? - that should be the new theme song.

24Now What - Page 2 Empty Re: Now What Sun Sep 30 2012, 16:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A little birdy tells me that our next two games hold the key to the future. If after Leeds at home and Millwall away we are still on 10 points then the game is well and truly up. After our game away to Millwall there is a 14 day break due to internationals. A minimum target of 13 points is required before we play Bristol City at home on the 20th October.

10 points after 9 games is unacceptable at this level. 13 points after 9 games is poor but it still gives us a chance of turning things round.

25Now What - Page 2 Empty Re: Now What Sun Sep 30 2012, 19:56

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I think it's just the leeds game which will be the key in all honesty, I said it before the Sheff wednesday game but i think a defeat on tuesday will more than likley spell the end to coyle.

26Now What - Page 2 Empty Re: Now What Sun Sep 30 2012, 20:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

without question. If we lose badly, and i repeat, badly to Leeds there is no way he could possibly survive.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum