Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where is everyone?

+10
okocha
Bollotom2014
boltonbonce
Angry Dad
finlaymcdanger
karlypants
Sluffy
wanderlust
xmiles
Norpig
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Where is everyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everyone? Sun Dec 13 2020, 08:19

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

finlaymcdanger wrote:

Well, every cloud...

Laughing

22Where is everyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everyone? Sun Dec 13 2020, 09:28

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Endless stuff about Vince and Wigan turn people off too. Sleep

23Where is everyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everyone? Sun Dec 13 2020, 10:12

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

okocha wrote:Endless stuff about Vince and Wigan turn people off too. Sleep
Okocha's pitifulness is terrific though.

24Where is everyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everyone? Sun Dec 13 2020, 11:43

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

okocha wrote:Endless stuff about Vince and Wigan turn people off too. Sleep

On that subject, is there a way to hide articles on here? I hear you can block individual posters but being able to switch off a whole thread would be of more interest to me.

25Where is everyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everyone? Sun Dec 13 2020, 11:50

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Okocha's pitifulness is terrific though.
Mods...it's this kind of unnecessary personal abuse from Bob that is killing any willingness to contribute to the site.

Stop pandering to him. Others have been banned for less, but it seems that it depends who the abuse is directed at.

26Where is everyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everyone? Sun Dec 13 2020, 11:52

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

finlaymcdanger wrote:

On that subject, is there a way to hide articles on here? I hear you can block individual posters but being able to switch off a whole thread would be of more interest to me.
The blockheadfulness is terrific.

Come on Sluffy, why not give the blockheads the full blockhead feature they crave and let them all play with their playmates in a virtual playtime without a bell ever being rung.

Wouldn't that be luvverly?

27Where is everyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everyone? Sun Dec 13 2020, 12:48

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

okocha wrote:
Mods...it's this kind of unnecessary personal abuse from Bob that is killing any willingness to contribute to the site.

Stop pandering to him. Others have been banned for less, but it seems that it depends who the abuse is directed at.
Okocha's problem is he doesn't know when he's being flattered.

28Where is everyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everyone? Sun Dec 13 2020, 15:36

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:I'll tell you where i am i said my bit nobody's interested so i'm not going to waste my time on you lot fuck the lot of you i'm done.
That is very sad , your balanced judgement on all things will be greatly missed.

29Where is everyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everyone? Sun Dec 13 2020, 15:40

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:I'm not saying you need to leave sluffy but some of these issues you have created yourself. The whole banning of people like xmiles and Okocka was not handled well and you never gave a proper explanation of accusing xmlles of being a fake account.

Your issues with lusty have been the main issue as to why the likes of Glos no longer post but you just can't see it. I do like lusty but he doesn't help with constantly winding you up so can you both agree to at least try and be civil to each other for the sake of the site?

I just want the old site and the old Sluffy back.
Who is this Okocka character?

30Where is everyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everyone? Sun Dec 13 2020, 15:56

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Cajunboy wrote:
Who is this Okocka character?
Could it be a spelling shocker by Norpig the Blocker or the shortened version of the bacteria, streptokocka?

31Where is everyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everyone? Sun Dec 13 2020, 19:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The only cock round these parts is you nine bob. if your chief protector does stay away then your days on here are numbered.

32Where is everyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everyone? Sun Dec 13 2020, 20:29

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t19692-reebok-trotter-where-are-you

Just come across this, not seen him myself for a while to speak to but i did catch sight of him at an away
match last season,  either Accrington or Rochdale, cant remember but yeah a great poster and character.

Think this is a classic from RT. 

Nigerian Scouting thread. (forumotion.co.uk)

33Where is everyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everyone? Sun Dec 13 2020, 22:34

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:The only cock round these parts is you nine bob. if your chief protector does stay away then your days on here are numbered.
Little Norpig has such tantrums, I do hope he grows out of it!

34Where is everyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everyone? Mon Dec 14 2020, 03:05

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Cajunboy wrote:
That is very sad , your balanced judgement on all things will be greatly missed.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

35Where is everyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everyone? Mon Dec 14 2020, 03:10

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Cajunboy wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

36Where is everyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everyone? Wed Dec 16 2020, 14:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well don't think my thread has helped really has it? Sluffy is in hiding and AD has gone off in a strop but worst of all KP is threatening to abandon us all altogether  Shocked

I genuinely love this site and can't imagine not posting on here so rather than us all moaning about it lets do something to improve it and try to get it back to it's former glory.

Come on people how can we encourage all the guests and lurkers to actually contribute? As for the lurkers what puts you off posting here? We need to know if we want this site to have a future, so come on time to break your ducks and let us know what the issue is please  Very Happy

37Where is everyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everyone? Wed Dec 16 2020, 17:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Banks of the Croal wrote:https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t19692-reebok-trotter-where-are-you

Just come across this, not seen him myself for a while to speak to but i did catch sight of him at an away
match last season,  either Accrington or Rochdale, cant remember but yeah a great poster and character.

Think this is a classic from RT. 

Nigerian Scouting thread. (forumotion.co.uk)
If you do run into him, send him my best wishes as he's a sound bloke. Sorted me out with a ticket for the away game at Stoke on the day we were relegated from the Prem which was greatly appreciated - despite the match itself.

38Where is everyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everyone? Wed Dec 16 2020, 17:55

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Will do Lusty but it might be a while.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum