Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+12
terenceanne
karlypants
Ten Bobsworth
luckyPeterpiper
finlaymcdanger
Hip Priest
xmiles
okocha
sunlight
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
wanderlust
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 17]

321Film and TV review. - Page 17 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Feb 22 2024, 16:01

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If anyone is thinking of watching The Way on BBC 1, then don't bother.

Utter drivel.  Probably the worst drama I've seen for ages.

I can't believe how bad this was.

322Film and TV review. - Page 17 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Feb 27 2024, 23:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I recommend the film 'The Challenger' which is about the inquiry into what went wrong with the space shuttle when it exploded.

OK it might sound very dull to some but think of it as a detective story - which is really what it is all about.

It's a true story and in a way (and many years before its time) shows a window into what Trump finds fault with Washington - and his 'drain the swamp' demands.

It also may introduce you to one of the most brilliant scientists since Einstein, Richard Feynman.

It also is much like our current sub-postmasters scandal.

If you give it a try I think most will enjoy the film.

I certainly did.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00zstkn/the-challenger

323Film and TV review. - Page 17 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Apr 28 2024, 20:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone remember The Larry Sanders Show? It was always a favourite of mine back in the day, but it's been years since I've seen an episode, so I decided to buy the first season on Prime, and I have to say, it's aged well. Plenty of laughs.
Looks like I'll be buying all six seasons.

324Film and TV review. - Page 17 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Apr 29 2024, 08:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Anyone remember The Larry Sanders Show? It was always a favourite of mine back in the day, but it's been years since I've seen an episode, so I decided to buy the first season on Prime, and I have to say, it's aged well. Plenty of laughs.
Looks like I'll be buying all six seasons.
Never really got in to this, but i'm guessing it's similar to curb your enthusiasm? I do love that, currently watching the last ever series.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum