Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Integrity

+9
gloswhite
okocha
y2johnny
Banks of the Croal
Cajunboy
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
xmiles
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Integrity - Page 4 Empty Re: Integrity Thu Feb 11 2021, 19:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:
The main perpetrator remains unmoved by his guilt, instead opting temporarily  to try to escape universal condemnation by requesting that all previous posts be deleted. He has returned. I await Sluffy's response.

Perpetrator? Duped?

What are you saying I am guilty of?

Sluffy is accusing you of being me, nothing more. He knows Natasha is a character. As does everyone else.

I have done nothing but post as this character. If you thought it was real or feel cheated because I'm not a former Preston Businesswoman of the Year, then I apologise. But I am guilty of nothing more than trying to inject a bit of humour into the site.

62Integrity - Page 4 Empty Re: Integrity Thu Feb 11 2021, 19:43

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Perpetrator? Duped?

What are you saying I am guilty of?

Sluffy is accusing you of being me, nothing more. He knows Natasha is a character. As does everyone else.

I have done nothing but post as this character. If you thought it was real or feel cheated because I'm not a former Preston Businesswoman of the Year, then I apologise. But I am guilty of nothing more than trying to inject a bit of humour into the site.
All I'd like to know, Gnatasha, is are you a clean shaven man?

63Integrity - Page 4 Empty Re: Integrity Thu Feb 11 2021, 20:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:All I'd like to know, Gnatasha, is are you a clean shaven man?

It's difficult to apply make-up over a beard, Bob.

64Integrity - Page 4 Empty Re: Integrity Thu Feb 11 2021, 22:10

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

You know what?  I no longer know what or who to believe, and I don't even know if my arse is screwed, bored, or countersunk. I've heard from, and spoken to both sides of this argument, so I'm out of this conversation. 
Nat, I don't give a hoot if you're a him, shim, or her, or even a bloody Martian. Keep up the good work.

65Integrity - Page 4 Empty Re: Integrity Thu Feb 11 2021, 22:13

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

It's difficult to apply make-up over a beard, Bob.
I can't say its ever been a problem for me, Gnatasha. I never was into that gender bending New Romantics sort of stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum