Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Millwall 2:1 Bolton

+18
Michael Bolton
doffcocker
karlypants
chipbutty
bwfc71
jayjay23
Culcheth_White
Keegan
Barryjw
Numpty 28723
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
gloswhite
JonnyRandom
terenceanne
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

141Millwall 2:1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Millwall 2:1 Bolton Sat Oct 06 2012, 17:14

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Anyway we need him to go first. I'm sat with sky sorts news on just waiting for a press conference to be called..................hopefully

142Millwall 2:1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Millwall 2:1 Bolton Sat Oct 06 2012, 17:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

fucking hell listen to radio manchester first caller suggests.

PHIL BROWN.

I dispair at our fans.

143Millwall 2:1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Millwall 2:1 Bolton Sat Oct 06 2012, 17:19

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Oh god not phil brown

144Millwall 2:1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Millwall 2:1 Bolton Sat Oct 06 2012, 17:19

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I think he may have gone, his interview is on GMR right now and he just said ''this is the worst feeling I have ever had in football''

Considering the 5-0 drubbing at stoke and relegation, that's a hell of a statement to make.

He sounds very depressed.

Last edited by aaron_bwfc on Sat Oct 06 2012, 17:19; edited 1 time in total

145Millwall 2:1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Millwall 2:1 Bolton Sat Oct 06 2012, 17:19

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

keep looking at the newsflash tag, but not a lot happening

146Millwall 2:1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Millwall 2:1 Bolton Sat Oct 06 2012, 17:34

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:I think he may have gone, his interview is on GMR right now and he just said ''this is the worst feeling I have ever had in football''

Considering the 5-0 drubbing at stoke and relegation, that's a hell of a statement to make.

Has he backed that up with, we will take our medicine, regroup, and the season sterts in 2 weeks when we take on Bristol City in the Npower Championship.

147Millwall 2:1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Millwall 2:1 Bolton Sat Oct 06 2012, 17:40

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He didn't, it was by far the most downbeat I heve heard him, nothing really about the next game and going again against Bristol in a couple of weeks.

Not your typical coyle interview, sounded very pissed off.

148Millwall 2:1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Millwall 2:1 Bolton Sat Oct 06 2012, 17:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:I think he may have gone, his interview is on GMR right now and he just said ''this is the worst feeling I have ever had in football''

Has he backed that up with, we will take our medicine, regroup, and the season sterts in 2 weeks when we take on Bristol City in the Npower Championship.

I have to admit, I am sick of Coyle's & Zat Shite's bullshit interviews

149Millwall 2:1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Millwall 2:1 Bolton Sat Oct 06 2012, 17:41

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Pretty sure everyone is karly

150Millwall 2:1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Millwall 2:1 Bolton Sat Oct 06 2012, 17:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:He didn't, it was by far the most downbeat I heve heard him, nothing really about the next game and going again against Bristol in a couple of weeks.

Not your typical coyle interview, sounded very pissed off.

Hopefully he is pissed off that he knows he is getting the chop today and finally realises that he is a shit manager.

151Millwall 2:1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Millwall 2:1 Bolton Sat Oct 06 2012, 17:45

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We just can't keep going on like this. That clown Gartside said at the start of the season we have the biggest budget in this league and we won't sell key players as we want to go straight back up. Surely Gartside can see that a relegation and now 18th in the league is a clear sign that this isn't working under Coyle. But to be honest I have no faith in Gartside to pick the right man. Sammy Lee, Gary Mugson and Owen Coyle have turned out to be three very poor managers.

152Millwall 2:1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Millwall 2:1 Bolton Sat Oct 06 2012, 17:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It'll be that ***************************$&%&&$(%&@(£&%* Mick *$&$ Mccatwat.

If it is I will stop watching wanderers simple as that.

I so hope Mick McCarthy is our next manager, just to see your internet face.

153Millwall 2:1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Millwall 2:1 Bolton Sat Oct 06 2012, 17:58

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't doubt he'd have us up the league, tighter at the back and more spirited.

but his influence only goes so far, his teams play awful football and he's failed miserably in the premiership time and time again, usually ends his tenures with bad fan relationships and awful awful runs.... sound familiar?

I'm not interested in another manager who prides himself on playing the worst possible football.

154Millwall 2:1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Millwall 2:1 Bolton Sat Oct 06 2012, 18:08

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Been thinking. I doubt very much Coyle will be sacked today, or even tomorrow, (possibly). If its going to happen, Gartside will want him on home ground, i.e. his office, rather than somebody else's, on an away ground. Wouldn't be good for the team travelling back with a sacked manager I wouldn't have thought.

155Millwall 2:1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Millwall 2:1 Bolton Sat Oct 06 2012, 18:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nah Gartsides already sent him a txt.

"dnt cm bk tnite"

156Millwall 2:1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Millwall 2:1 Bolton Sat Oct 06 2012, 18:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Been thinking. I doubt very much Coyle will be sacked today, or even tomorrow, (possibly). If its going to happen, Gartside will want him on home ground, i.e. his office, rather than somebody else's, on an away ground. Wouldn't be good for the team travelling back with a sacked manager I wouldn't have thought.

He can thumb a lift home.

157Millwall 2:1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Millwall 2:1 Bolton Sat Oct 06 2012, 18:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I don't doubt he'd have us up the league, tighter at the back and more spirited.

but his influence only goes so far, his teams play awful football and he's failed miserably in the premiership time and time again, usually ends his tenures with bad fan relationships and awful awful runs.... sound familiar?

I'm not interested in another manager who prides himself on playing the worst possible football.

I agree he's not the chap to lead us in a Premier League campaign.

But let's be honest, Coyle will leave behind such a poor team I still think there's a bigger chance of us going down than getting promoted.

First things first, let's stay up! We need a manager experienced in the Championship.

158Millwall 2:1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Millwall 2:1 Bolton Sat Oct 06 2012, 18:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well I'd rather see a bit of foresight.

I still think it'd be a massive shock for us to be in a proper relegation battle.

We need a new philosophy, top to bottom.

159Millwall 2:1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Millwall 2:1 Bolton Sat Oct 06 2012, 18:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Well I'd rather see a bit of foresight.

I still think it'd be a massive shock for us to be in a proper relegation battle.

We need a new philosophy, top to bottom.

Why would it be a shock? We've just lost to Millwall, one of the favourites to go down.

This team is awful, absolutely awful.

160Millwall 2:1 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Millwall 2:1 Bolton Sat Oct 06 2012, 18:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It'd be a shock to me.

simply organising the team and putting players in their proper positions would probably see us win more than we lost, or at least draw.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum