Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shamima Begum cannot return to UK, Supreme Court rules

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Aw what a shame not!  Very Happy

She knew what she was doing when she left even though she was only 15, she made a choice now live with it.  I'm usually classed as a snowflake but i don't want her back in the country.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56209007

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A pleasant surprise for a change.

A groomed teenager who’s son has died during the time her human rights were removed. 

Nothing to celebrate in my view.

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Groomed teenager I can agree with. But she's 21 now and although she is desperate for us to take her back it's clear from the interviews she has given in the camp that she not only has no regrets but still believes in the ISIS cause. Like Norpig I'm usually firmly in the snowflake camp,but as far as Ms Begum is concerned it's great to see the back of her.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hip Priest wrote:Groomed teenager I can agree with. But she's 21 now and although she is desperate for us to take her back it's clear from the interviews she has given in the camp that she not only has no regrets but still believes in the ISIS cause. Like Norpig I'm usually firmly in the snowflake camp,but as far as Ms Begum is concerned it's great to see the back of her.

I agree.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Me too.

What’s the difference between her and the hundreds of other fighters we’ve allowed back?

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I genuinely cant remember the figure, but I'm sure I saw in a news report, something like 115 people barred in the same way as Begum.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum