Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gartside Jnr on his way out!!!

2 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gartside Jnr on his way out!!! Empty Gartside Jnr on his way out!!! Fri May 14 2021, 22:10

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

2Gartside Jnr on his way out!!! Empty Re: Gartside Jnr on his way out!!! Fri May 14 2021, 22:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It did strike me a bit odd when they appointed that Chief Finacial Officer a few months back - seemed too many top brass for a fourth (now third) tier club trying to run on a tight budget.

Maybe it was all part of the plan knowing that Gartside was going at the end of the season?

(Also there does seem a high turnover of staff in just two years don't you think - Gartside, Emma, Phoenix/Kenyon, Hill/Flitcroft, even one of the Directors/share holder (Thomas) has sold up and left!).

3Gartside Jnr on his way out!!! Empty Re: Gartside Jnr on his way out!!! Sat May 15 2021, 16:52

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think change is only to be expected in our position Sluffy. As far as I can see, all the changes have been for positive reasons, so I don’t think anyone should be concerned about them. Change is expected in football and as long as it keeps us going in the right direction, it’s ok by me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum