Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gartside Needs To Go Now.

+11
Soul Kitchen
luckyPeterpiper
bwfc71
Chairmanda
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
White84
Norpig
karlypants
scottjames30
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Gartside Needs To Go Now. Empty Gartside Needs To Go Now. Sat Sep 27 2014, 19:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fair enough , we've a crap Manager that is nose diving right down to planet Earth, from Egogioc where he comes from, but surly nobody thought some winger from Palace could Manage us back up to the PL, except Gartside!!!

For the clubs sake we need rid of him, would you trust him appointing another Manager ? I wouldn't , get rid of the problem, time and time again its the same problem, not the Manager, but Gartside.

Get rid, are you with me?

2Gartside Needs To Go Now. Empty Re: Gartside Needs To Go Now. Sat Sep 27 2014, 19:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Get rid, are you with me?
Absolutely!

3Gartside Needs To Go Now. Empty Re: Gartside Needs To Go Now. Sat Sep 27 2014, 19:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

was Eddie even there? It will be the usual bury their heads in the sand and say it will come good eventually. Does that include next season when we are in league 1?

4Gartside Needs To Go Now. Empty Re: Gartside Needs To Go Now. Sat Sep 27 2014, 19:55

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

That team would get fucked in leauge1

5Gartside Needs To Go Now. Empty Re: Gartside Needs To Go Now. Sat Sep 27 2014, 20:03

What's going on with the site today?

It's running very slow for me and there seem to lots of double posts.

Are we under cyber attack from IS?

6Gartside Needs To Go Now. Empty Re: Gartside Needs To Go Now. Sat Sep 27 2014, 20:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Are we under cyber attack from IS?
No, Freedman! Very Happy

7Gartside Needs To Go Now. Empty Re: Gartside Needs To Go Now. Sat Sep 27 2014, 20:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Breadman wrote:Are we under cyber attack from IS?
No, Freedman! Very Happy
Freedman doesn't know how to attack.

8Gartside Needs To Go Now. Empty Re: Gartside Needs To Go Now. Sat Sep 27 2014, 20:12

You know all these stages of grieving that people talk about like "Disbelief" and "Denial" and all that?

Where are we now?

I reckon we're at "Acceptance".

How long before we can move on and start living our lives again?

9Gartside Needs To Go Now. Empty Re: Gartside Needs To Go Now. Sat Sep 27 2014, 20:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freedman was a striker.

10Gartside Needs To Go Now. Empty Re: Gartside Needs To Go Now. Sat Sep 27 2014, 20:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm about here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

11Gartside Needs To Go Now. Empty Re: Gartside Needs To Go Now. Sat Sep 27 2014, 20:19

I have absolutely no good reason to post this other than I'm pissed off with Bolton and she's fit:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

12Gartside Needs To Go Now. Empty Re: Gartside Needs To Go Now. Sat Sep 27 2014, 20:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Post of the day!
I'm staying put until my eyesight fails,or my arm drops off.
Nurse! The screens.

13Gartside Needs To Go Now. Empty Re: Gartside Needs To Go Now. Sat Sep 27 2014, 20:28

boltonbonce wrote:Post of the day!
I'm staying put until my eyesight fails,or my arm drops off.
Nurse! The screens.

Mrs B's just dragged her gaze away from Strictly and looked over my shoulder at the laptop and I am now officially "in bother".

Insecure mentalist........

14Gartside Needs To Go Now. Empty Re: Gartside Needs To Go Now. Sat Sep 27 2014, 20:33

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tut tut tut

15Gartside Needs To Go Now. Empty Re: Gartside Needs To Go Now. Sat Sep 27 2014, 20:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You've taken one for the team Bread.
We won't forget it.
Respect.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

16Gartside Needs To Go Now. Empty Re: Gartside Needs To Go Now. Sat Sep 27 2014, 20:49

Sorry for the delay in responding, it's taken me ten minutes to retrieve the laptop from up my ricker....

17Gartside Needs To Go Now. Empty Re: Gartside Needs To Go Now. Sat Sep 27 2014, 22:13

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Her hands are so much whiter than her body, that must be why all of you are so interested in that photo of the jiggling boobies...

18Gartside Needs To Go Now. Empty Re: Gartside Needs To Go Now. Sat Sep 27 2014, 22:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:Her hands are so much whiter than her body, that must be why all of you are so interested in that photo of the jiggling boobies...
Why are you looking at her hands you perv?
We'll have to keep our eyes on you. Very Happy

19Gartside Needs To Go Now. Empty Re: Gartside Needs To Go Now. Sat Sep 27 2014, 23:19

I'd not noticed her hands at all but Manda's right.

I no longer want to have sex with her, the freakishly white-handed weirdo.

Just shows what insightful guidance can be provided by an actual woman on here.

Yes, Whittam.......I'm talking to you.

20Gartside Needs To Go Now. Empty Re: Gartside Needs To Go Now. Sat Sep 27 2014, 23:32

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Give her some gloves, be reet

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum