Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

'I'm buzzing!' - Andy Tutte's delight as he signs new deal with Wanderers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Andy Tutte has become the latest Bolton Wanderers player to commit his future to the club, penning a new one-year deal.

The midfielder made 20 appearances in last season’s promotion campaign after being picked up as a free agent the previous summer and turning down the chance to sign for League One Accrington Stanley.

The Liverpudlian, who previously turned out for Bury, Rochdale and Morecambe, told the club he was looking forward to seeing the University of Bolton Stadium full again next season.

“I’m really buzzing to have signed a new deal at the club and I’m so excited to be part of this team again for next season,” he said.

“I’m looking forward to having the fans back in the stadium which we didn’t have last year.

“Playing in front of such passionate fans will give the lads even more of a buzz and I can’t wait!”

Tutte joins Gethin Jones, Lloyd Isgrove and Alex Baptiste in signing new deals with the club, added to Dapo Afolayan, who signed permanently from West Ham.

Ian Evatt says the 30 year old is fully deserving of his new contract with the club.

“Tuttey has been a huge part of the dressing room and was a pleasure to work with all season,” he said.

”When he has played his has been consistent and adds quality and competition to the squad.”

Source

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum