Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thought people might find this funny!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1funny - Thought people might find this funny! Empty Thought people might find this funny! Fri Jun 04 2021, 21:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Occasionally people will contact us who aren't registered as members on here - I guess there most be a facility to do so for say anyone making a general enquiry without the need to register first.

When that happens the message is received as a pm to all Admin (I'm not sure if mods receive them too?), anyway without disclosing the person/business who sent it this is what it says!

XXXX Employs Totally free Affairs? A Fantastic Side to side Benefit!

Totally free XXXX hookup girls dating apps online is the perfect solution if you're sick and tired of gonna pubs and night clubs only to be ignored, and even a whole lot worse, laughed at.

I am aware what it's like because I've been there.

I had been solitary and eager during the day time -- I necessary a whole new partner -- but I continued attempting because I needed not one other selection.

If you're a single man who wishes to hookup with attractive females without planning to those areas in which the women are by yourself, this write-up may just make positive changes to lifestyle.

It would make clear why courting online is the perfect option if you're a male who is too shy to strategy a wonderful lady in the pub or club.

If anyone wants to take up this offer I'll pass you on the details!!!

Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They're clearly after a bunch of sad old losers.

Wonder what sent them here. Razz

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum