Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WandersWays seems to have broken down!

+10
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
MartinBWFC
Ten Bobsworth
gloswhite
wanderlust
Sluffy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's a good point Nat, i can't see any harm having a bit of a campaign on social media adverting the site. We don't have to mention WW going belly up just say there is a forum available if anyone wants to come and have a look.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Marvellous  Very Happy

We all have to be nice to each other now so we don't put people off, difficult i know  Laughing

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Marvellous  Very Happy

We all have to be nice to each other now so we don't put people off, difficult i know  Laughing

I see it more as a chance to replace some deadwood.

Off you go Norpig, your time's up Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can hide for a while if it'll help.

Then I can pop out and surprise them. I've got some new links I'd like to try out.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I can hide for a while if it'll help.

We'll see you in 2027 then.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

We'll see you in 2027 then.
Bitch. Luckily I have the hide of an elephant. You just have the legs.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

And don't forget the trunk  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:And don't forget the trunk  Very Happy
I wish you hadn't said that. I can't get the image out of my mind.

barryk32

David Ngog
David Ngog

47 guests on line 👀

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't know what your avatar is Barry, but you've fooked the site up with it.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Bitch. Luckily I have the hide of an elephant. You just have the legs.

gloswhite wrote:And don't forget the trunk

You pair of massive dildos, more chat like that and you're going to scare the WW women off.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

barryk32 wrote:47 guests on line 👀

Hi Barry.

First of all an apology from me, I've had to delete whatever it was that you had used as an avatar as the site's system didn't seem to like it for some reason or other?

Feel free to put another one up, hopefully there will be no problem with it.

I am aware you are a WW regular and I would like to reassure you that our offer of help is genuine and I would be grateful if you could pass the message around to other WW regulars that you may know.

I fully understand that Nuts (nor I come to that) are everyone's cup of tea but what is on offer is a place where all those from WW can meet up, make plans and decide what you want to do even if that means setting up a WW Mark II Forum.

There's no strings attached, I'm more than happy to set up your own WW part of the site whilst you decide your future for yourselves - and the only reason I offer this help and the hand of friendship is that we are all BWFC fans regardless of whatever forum we prefer to be on.

It seems to me the Happy/Neil has left his IT company and assume in doing so has left the WW forum behind too, to sink or swim on its own?

I've now tried to contact Happy/Neil via the WW Twitter account and will let everyone know what reply I receive, if any?

Once we get a few WW posters registering and letting themselves be known, then we will set up your own little space to talk amongst yourselves on the forum.

only1swanny

David Ngog
David Ngog

Sluffy wrote:

Hi Barry.

First of all an apology from me, I've had to delete whatever it was that you had used as an avatar as the site's system didn't seem to like it for some reason or other?

Feel free to put another one up, hopefully there will be no problem with it.

I am aware you are a WW regular and I would like to reassure you that our offer of help is genuine and I would be grateful if you could pass the message around to other WW regulars that you may know.

I fully understand that Nuts (nor I come to that) are everyone's cup of tea but what is on offer is a place where all those from WW can meet up, make plans and decide what you want to do even if that means setting up a WW Mark II Forum.

There's no strings attached, I'm more than happy to set up your own WW part of the site whilst you decide your future for yourselves - and the only reason I offer this help and the hand of friendship is that we are all BWFC fans regardless of whatever forum we prefer to be on.

It seems to me the Happy/Neil has left his IT company and assume in doing so has left the WW forum behind too, to sink or swim on its own?

I've now tried to contact Happy/Neil via the WW Twitter account and will let everyone know what reply I receive, if any?

Once we get a few WW posters registering and letting themselves be known, then we will set up your own little space to talk amongst yourselves on the forum.

I've come to say hello...

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

only1swanny wrote: I've come to say hello...

Hi mate, I've enjoyed reading your posts on being a teacher during Covid and found them quite enlighting.

Please pass the word around about Nuts being a meeting place for you all for now and you can all start making plans for your future.

Many thanks.

PS, you, Barry or anyone else are more than welcome to join in with any threads you like on here if you would like to, but it's equally ok if you don't and just chat amongst yourselves.

I've set this thread I link to as a starting point for now -

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t22664-the-wanderersways-thread#427278

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Welcome to the site lads.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's going on? Who are these people?

I'm not dressed.

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'll be honest I've never really looked at any of the other forums. Me being a bit of a gobshite (getting it in before Nat does) I don't think I'd of lasted too long on them.

Anyway, welcome anyone from WW, hope you enjoy the forum and join in, everyone gets on really well, we all have the same exact views and never argue at all.

Plus once you get to Ten posts, nat nips round to yours and gives you a lap dance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum