Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-4 Wigan

+14
BoltonTillIDie
wessy
karlypants
luckyPeterpiper
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
Keegan
Cajunboy
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Whitesince63
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Bolton Nuts
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Bolton 0-4 Wigan - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wigan Sat Oct 16 2021, 10:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They've played two games less than us yet are 4 points ahead. They have a powerful forward line and are possibly the best team in the league IMO so we're really going to have to step up a gear or two to get anything from this. Maybe today's the day?
I bloody well hope so.

32Bolton 0-4 Wigan - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wigan Sat Oct 16 2021, 14:01

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

33Bolton 0-4 Wigan - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wigan Sat Oct 16 2021, 14:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live guys!

34Bolton 0-4 Wigan - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wigan Sat Oct 16 2021, 16:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

An absolute load of wank this. Fucking shite Mad

35Bolton 0-4 Wigan - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wigan Sat Oct 16 2021, 16:45

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reality dawns?

36Bolton 0-4 Wigan - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wigan Sat Oct 16 2021, 17:00

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Couldn't go today as have man flu, but sounded fucking awful, don't think I heard Doyle's name mentioned once, Brockbank against McClean was only going to end up one way, Gordon sounded awful too, so we were up against it from the off, can't even begin to imagine this lot playing in the Championship, big rebuild needed.

37Bolton 0-4 Wigan - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wigan Sat Oct 16 2021, 17:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Glad i didn't go now! Was it as bad as it looks?

38Bolton 0-4 Wigan - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wigan Sat Oct 16 2021, 17:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Glad i didn't go now! Was it as bad as it looks?

Absolutely fucking dire mate.

39Bolton 0-4 Wigan - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wigan Sat Oct 16 2021, 17:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Couldn't string a pass together, no connection between players, giving the ball away every time and passing round the back.

40Bolton 0-4 Wigan - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wigan Sat Oct 16 2021, 17:44

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Well you know, we have seen worse to be honest. I think its easy to be emotional after a big defeat and only see the negative.

But at half time we were only 1-0 down, to a mistake, and we looked like equalising. And then we came out second half and hit the bar. Everything could have changed.
At that point we had more shots on target and 64% possession and we were the only team who had had a corner.  

Unfortunately they went up the other end and grabbed a second, and it's always difficult from there. And it always was going to be hard with both fullbacks being babies and Lee not being in the squad.

Then, we were up against the ref and up against our own idiotic fans. Fans throwing crap at our own players. Unbelievable. We can't really complain about the performance of the team when our own fans behave like that.

I think Baka let us down a bit but rather than go off I think he should have been put up with Doyle at 2-0. And Isgrove should have come on for Sarce.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

41Bolton 0-4 Wigan - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wigan Sat Oct 16 2021, 18:40

Bolton Nuts

Admin

One of the worst things about today is that over 22000 people watched us get spanked at home. For people who haven't been for a while they won't fancy shelling out £30 again...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

42Bolton 0-4 Wigan - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wigan Sat Oct 16 2021, 18:42

BarrygoestoBolton

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Not our finest performance, but missing three first choice players - I think Lee would have been preferred to Sheehan today if available - and against a team that’s probably the most expensive in the league. 
I never thought we would be champions this season, but despite this loss I still think we can be up and around the play-off spots come April. 
What we definitely learned was the Brockbank and Bakayoko isn’t a great combination. Let’s hope Jones is back for Plymouth, but if not it’s Isgrove for me at right back.

43Bolton 0-4 Wigan - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wigan Sat Oct 16 2021, 18:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nobhead corner was in fine form. Evil or Very Mad

44Bolton 0-4 Wigan - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wigan Sat Oct 16 2021, 19:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Nobhead corner was in fine form. Evil or Very Mad
I did notice one bellend close to us throwing coins at the players.

45Bolton 0-4 Wigan - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wigan Sat Oct 16 2021, 19:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

46Bolton 0-4 Wigan - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wigan Sat Oct 16 2021, 19:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reading some of the bullshit comments on here you'd think we'd just lost narrowly to Barcelona, not humiliated at home by fucking Wigan.

That was an utter fucking disgrace. Every Bolton player who was on the pitch should hand their heads in collective shame. That is as bad as anything I've ever witnessed following this club.

It is a fucking privilege to pull on that white shirt and play in front of 20,000 paying customers. Every one of those players should be put on the transfer list right now. Ship them all out because if that's the sort of performance they're capable of in a fucking local derby, there is no hope.

And as for Evans. Fuck me, was this his first day in football? We're playing probably the best team in the league and he picks just about the worst possible team to combat them. Fucking Mo could have set us up better.

Evans and all the players out!

47Bolton 0-4 Wigan - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wigan Sat Oct 16 2021, 20:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Reading some of the bullshit comments on here you'd think we'd just lost narrowly to Barcelona, not humiliated at home by fucking Wigan.

That was an utter fucking disgrace. Every Bolton player who was on the pitch should hand their heads in collective shame. That is as bad as anything I've ever witnessed following this club.

It is a fucking privilege to pull on that white shirt and play in front of 20,000 paying customers. Every one of those players should be put on the transfer list right now. Ship them all out because if that's the sort of performance they're capable of in a fucking local derby, there is no hope.

And as for Evans. Fuck me, was this his first day in football? We're playing probably the best team in the league and he picks just about the worst possible team to combat them. Fucking Mo could have set us up better.

Evans and all the players out!
I was embarrassed. If they're not, then god help us.

48Bolton 0-4 Wigan - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wigan Sat Oct 16 2021, 23:31

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Men against boys that,Both clubs in administration and they came out of it with a big spending Arab.I don't think one Bolton player would get in their team.Half of them should still be in the 4th Division

49Bolton 0-4 Wigan - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wigan Sun Oct 17 2021, 01:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very painful watch today. Wigan were bigger, stronger, had good shape and had a phenomenal workrate but the most frustrating thing was that their passing was so much better than ours -so if we can't outwork them we have little else to offer.
Again nothing much to speak of going forward and Baka shouldn't have been playing on the wing. We did have some bad luck and the ref gave us nowt but to succeed we have to be good enough to get over it and the reality is that we weren't - emphasised by some calamitous defending.
Perhaps the only bright spots were MJ's battling performance and a similar battling cameo from Thomason when he came on - but they were swimming against the tide as we showed next to nothing elsewhere.

I'm sure the deckchairs will get shuffled again and going forward maybe the return of Amaechi might provide some relief - but today clearly showed how far short we are from being a top team in this division - not that we expected to be having just come up.

50Bolton 0-4 Wigan - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wigan Sun Oct 17 2021, 12:24

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Well beaten by a better team that's all. 
As usual we did most of our passing across the back line but when it comes to moving the ball forward we seem to always pass to a man coming backwards with a man on to boot. They broke at pace and were just faster and more positive than us.
As others have stated - Baka is not a winger and Brocks was like men against boys.
10th in the table now with an away trip to top of the table on Tuesday. Could be a bad week unfortunately.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum