Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Things that irritate the shit out of you

Things that irritate the shit out of you

+13
wanderlust
okocha
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
karlypants
boltonbonce
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
gloswhite
Sluffy
Cajunboy
Banks of the Croal
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Amazon constantly asking me to 'review your delivery'.

Man/woman arrived in a van and handed me a package. What can I say? Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 6 1f614

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Excessive aggrandisement e.g. we used to have football stars - now they have to be "superstars" or nothing. Is that somehow better than a star?

And TV cooks who talk about ingredients as if they've only just discovered their existence and have fallen in love e.g. "we'll add some this beautiful cauliflower to compliment this amazing lamb on our gorgeous designer plate and then stick the whole lot into our sensuous gobs"

Not every cabbage is beautiful. Just saying.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Students, Manchester is now overrun with them and doing my head in! Clogging up the buses and generally being a pain in the arse.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Students, Manchester is now overrun with them and doing my head in! Clogging up the buses and generally being a pain in the arse.
That's not just annoying - it's superannoying.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse



This is so fucking annoying.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Those bloody Newman viagra adverts that have now ended up on the radio!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Those bloody Newman viagra adverts that have now ended up on the radio!

Not heard it. Perhaps they've started targeted advertising just for you?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:Those bloody Newman viagra adverts that have now ended up on the radio!

Not heard it. Perhaps they've started targeted advertising just for you?

what are you trying to say? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

My love length is up and down like next doors curtains! Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:My love length is up and down like next doors curtains! Very Happy

I can't believe you put that image in my head just as I'm waiting for my spicy sausage to cook.

Straight in the bin.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:My love length is up and down like next doors curtains! Very Happy

I can't believe you put that image in my head just as I'm waiting for my spicy sausage to cook.

Straight in the bin.

Hope you don't gag on it! Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mods who come back from a break and carry on exactly where they left off and lock my threads  Rolling Eyes

Guest


Guest

Anyone too proud to admit they made a mistake. Bloody annoying that.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wanderlust wrote:Excessive aggrandisement e.g. we used to have football stars - now they have to be "superstars" or nothing. Is that somehow better than a star?

And TV cooks who talk about ingredients as if they've only just discovered their existence and have fallen in love e.g. "we'll add some this beautiful cauliflower to compliment this amazing lamb on our gorgeous designer plate and then stick the whole lot into our sensuous gobs"

Not every cabbage is beautiful. Just saying.
I couldn't agree more with you Lusty.  

Everyone is a fcuking HERO now.

The guy who takes my wheelie bins out is not a hero, he is just doing his job.

Why can't people get a grip and develope a fcuking backbone.

Whitesince63


Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Is it just on mine or is the migrant thread locked for everyone??

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:Is it just on mine or is the migrant thread locked for everyone??

It is locked, our glorious leader is back and hasn't calmed down while he's been away  Very Happy

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yes, it's locked.

STRANGE!!!!!!!!!



Is SLUFFY having a BORIS moment?

Whitesince63


Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Thanks guys, though since the migrant crisis is the topic of the moment, it seems odd for it to be blocked. I haven’t seen any issues on it so far or people going OTT but I’m sure Sluffy has his reasons?

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Cajunboy wrote:Yes, it's locked.

STRANGE!!!!!!!!!



Is SLUFFY having a BORIS moment?
Oh no it isn't

Ten Bobsworth


El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Gratuitous use of foul language annoys me.

I was stood at a pedestrian crossing the other morning. There were two younger women stood together in front of me. One was pushing a pram; the other had a half-consumed bottle of something in her hand. I kept as much distance as I could but their conversation was loud with every other word beginning with an 'f' and ending in a 'g'.  I thought about the child in the pram.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People who hold up traffic for fish and chips. Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 6 1f601 

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum