Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Things that irritate the shit out of you

Things that irritate the shit out of you

+13
wanderlust
okocha
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
karlypants
boltonbonce
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
gloswhite
Sluffy
Cajunboy
Banks of the Croal
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Popcorn.

Also invented by Americans.
It tastes like cardboard. Horrible stuff.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

These people need a damn good hiding.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Camping with my lad in Norfolk (weather shit for the first time in months, obviously) I’m developing an unhealthy dislike of blokes from Essex. Place is rammed with holidaymakers mainly from the South and Midlands (thanks Boris you knob) but the only three dickheads on the site are all from Essex. Gobby bloke in the next pitch spent the whole time bragging about his fancy car and fancy camping set up (70k worth) then his wife let slip it was all on credit and that they were from Essex. First thought was if he didn’t have all that kit he could probably buy somewhere nice to live I.e.not Essex. Next dickhead was effing and blinding at his kids and telling them how effing worthless they are - then nice as pie to the neighbours. Third dickhead yelled at the bar staff for slow service (due to covid measures) and ended up chucking a glass at a window and threatening folk.
I never like to generalise but Essex blokes I’ve met this week score 100% on the dickheadometer.
Everybody else has been kind, pleasant and public spirited.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Cliff Richard geriatric calenders.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Toasters. One of the most bonkers industries known to man.

My toaster broke a couple of weeks ago so I set out to find a new one. Simple you might think, a toaster is a toaster, right?

Wrong.

I bought two toasters last week and returned them both. Why? Because they don't fit Warburtons bread in the slots. You know Warburtons, THE MOST POPULAR BREAD IN THE UK.

The slots aren't tall enough to toast the whole slice, so you end up having to turn the bread upside down halfway through. What madness is this?

It's 2020, is it really so difficult to make toaster slots an inch deeper?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Toasters. One of the most bonkers industries known to man.

My toaster broke a couple of weeks ago so I set out to find a new one. Simple you might think, a toaster is a toaster, right?

Wrong.

I bought two toasters last week and returned them both. Why? Because they don't fit Warburtons bread in the slots. You know Warburtons, THE MOST POPULAR BREAD IN THE UK.

The slots aren't tall enough to toast the whole slice, so you end up having to turn the bread upside down halfway through. What madness is this?

It's 2020, is it really so difficult to make toaster slots an inch deeper?


https://www.amazon.co.uk/Breville-2-Slice-Toaster-Perfect-Warburtons/dp/B00TPM40JQ

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have 3 slices of toast each morning, I need a 4 slice.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I have 3 slices of toast each morning, I need a 4 slice.
You could buy two toasters? 

Just think of the fun you could have with them racing each other waiting to see which pops up first! Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
You could buy two toasters? 

Just think of the fun you could have with them racing each other waiting to see which pops up first! Very Happy
Nat's used to things popping up when she appears. I'm getting one of those toasters KP. :like:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
You could buy two toasters? 

Just think of the fun you could have with them racing each other waiting to see which pops up first! Very Happy
Nat's used to things popping up when she appears. I'm getting one of those toasters KP. :like:
Glad I could help :good:

I am surprised that Tasha doesn’t get one of her butlers to make her breakfast though! scratch

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

[quote="karlypants"][quote="boltonbonce"][quote="karlypants"]
You could buy two toasters? 

Just think of the fun you could have with them racing each other waiting to see which pops up first! :D[/quote]
Nat's used to things popping up when she appears. I'm getting one of those toasters KP. :like:[/quote]
Glad I could help :good:

I am surprised that Tasha doesn’t get one of her butlers to make her breakfast though! :scratch:[/quote]
Ridiculus looks like an over the top blow up doll which she is anyway, there is no way that skinny broad grew all these items. Surprised she has not melted in all that heat.

What do you want to do ?
New mail
Copy

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Now we are going to do a little number you might remember from way back, fuck off you twat it's a song or a piece of music.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad has turned into incoherent Dad  Very Happy

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Red Tail Snakes horrible just watched one wrap itself round a Cats leg while a few cats watched they killed it and ate it did i cheer or what fuckin hate snakes.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can’t wait for the rousing finale.

On account of the fact I’ll probably be dead.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Where's the line between Art and the Emperor's New Clothes? Some creators of pieces of work seem to think the purpose is simply to provoke a reaction.

I still think the film The Favourite, for all the awards it won, is actually just the writer having a laugh at our expense....stuff it full of brilliant actresses and create the illusion of something too deep and meaningful for the man in the street to understand. 

I appreciate art that has something meaningful to say about the world and its inhabitants.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Football manager impressions.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:Football manager impressions.
Surely you don't include this one in your list of hates, Bonce.....

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, I mean the usual suspects, like this bloke.

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum