Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Mason Greenwood - video in the Daily Mail

Mason Greenwood - video in the Daily Mail

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My son was showing me this on instagram this morning and it wasn't great. Pictures of her injuries and audio of him trying to force himself on her.

Doesn't look good for him and if it's true then he needs to punished, could cost him his career.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Mason Greenwood - video in the Daily Mail _115651730_breaking-promo-976

A man in his 20s has been arrested on suspicion of rape and assault after Manchester United suspended footballer Mason Greenwood following allegations on social media.

Greater Manchester Police said it was made aware of "social media images and videos posted by a woman reporting incidents of physical violence".

It added "we can confirm a man in his 20s has since been arrested on suspicion of rape and assault".

He remains in custody.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60192303

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We obviously have to wait for the full story to come out before prejudging but if this turns out how it seems then a jail sentence looks likely which will obviously significantly damage his career. What an absolute idiot if it does prove genuine but sadly yet another instance of a young millionaire player thinking he can just do what he wants. Brave girl to come out with it though.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Horrible little worm. I think the evidence is pretty damning tbh. Expect him to be sacked by United this week

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:Horrible little worm. I think the evidence is pretty damning tbh. Expect him to be sacked by United this week

Not sure about that Boggers, more likely money will talk and he’ll issue an apology, claim stress and enlist on an anger management course.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Mason Greenwood - video in the Daily Mail _123085757_sun-nc

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Greenwood has been re-arrested after a judge granted the police an extension until Wednesday.

He has been removed from FIFA games and his sponsor Nike has withdrawn.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum