Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday

+7
Sluffy
Whitesince63
karlypants
Ten Bobsworth
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
wanderlust
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday Sat Apr 09 2022, 14:24

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Whitesince63 wrote:I failed Bob, borrowed my lads Sky only to find out it’s on bloody BT. Aargh.

Anyway the ba——-d toffees are winning! Double Aargh

Its your lucky day 63. No stocks and just think no relegation in 1998 could have meant no Eddie Davies, no Okocha, no Djorkaeff, no Hierro, no Anelka, and no trips to Madrid, Marseille or Munich.

I think you should pick an 'orse fer't Grand National and put a bob or two on it.

Full time. Yippee.

Now I'll be supporting Burnley.

22BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday Sat Apr 09 2022, 14:47

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bugger Everton. Not often I want Maure to win but I did today and they can’t even do that. No worries the Whites will have to do the biz instead. 😊

23BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday Sat Apr 09 2022, 14:49

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Its your lucky day 63. No stocks and just think no relegation in 1998 could have meant no Eddie Davies, no Okocha, no Djorkaeff, no Hierro, no Anelka, and no trips to Madrid, Marseille or Munich.

I think you should pick an 'orse fer't Grand National and put a bob or two on it.

Full time. Yippee.

Now I'll be supporting Burnley.

You’ve cheered me up Bob and that’s two of us supporting Burnley now.

24BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday Sat Apr 09 2022, 14:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live!

25BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday Sat Apr 09 2022, 17:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a great performance but under the circumstances the "B" team did a decent job.

Thought awarding their goal was 50-50 - maybe the ref was unsighted and didn't see the foul on Kacha. Still it's a point against a good team with a squad that's missing key players so I can't really complain.

26BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday Sat Apr 09 2022, 17:10

Bolton Nuts

Admin

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

27BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday Sat Apr 09 2022, 19:29

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

According to the BBC They had 21 shots - we had 8 - so tells you we had luck on our side today.
As for the game we are back to old habits.....sideways and backwards passing until we go a goal behind then start attacking.  Again Sadlier is not a wing back and Kachcha spends most of the game on his ass. Overall everyone puts the effort in but obviously we need a little bit more quality for next season.
Top 10 finish now would be acceptable IMO.

28BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday Sat Apr 09 2022, 22:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Biggie productions present...

29BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday Sat Apr 09 2022, 22:59

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good to see the additional footage from a different perspective. Thanks to the Notorious BIGgie

30BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday Sun Apr 10 2022, 12:51

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Shucks

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

31BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday Sun Apr 10 2022, 14:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

32BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday Sun Apr 10 2022, 22:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thought we could have played all day and not score so was surprised to see MJ of all people come up with an equaliser.

Strangest sight of the day was 2 Wednesday fans fighting each other just as they left the ground!

33BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday Sun Apr 10 2022, 22:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Thought we could have played all day and not score so was surprised to see MJ of all people come up with an equaliser.

Strangest sight of the day was 2 Wednesday fans fighting each other just as they left the ground!
At least no one brought a bell to this game.

I was close to heading into the Portsmouth rabble to search out the bell ringing maniac so as to shove said bell up his arse.

34BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday Mon Apr 11 2022, 01:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
At least no one brought a bell to this game.

I was close to heading into the Portsmouth rabble to search out the bell ringing maniac so as to shove said bell up his arse.
Count your blessings - at least [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] didn't bring his bugle.

35BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: BWFC 1-1 Sheff Wednesday Mon Apr 11 2022, 10:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Thought we could have played all day and not score so was surprised to see MJ of all people come up with an equaliser.

It was another snoozefest. With better finishing Wednesday could have had 5 or 6.

We look clueless in the final third. How many games since Charles troubled the scorers?

Evans out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum