Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » The Wagatha Christie Trial (aka The Scoucetrap!)

The Wagatha Christie Trial (aka The Scoucetrap!)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Celebrity stuff like this is not really my scene at all but I must admit to being quite amused by some of the stuff coming out of the trial so far!

Already we've heard that the key piece of evidence (the phone of Vardy's agent Caroline Watt) 'accidently' fell into the North Sea the day after it was ordered to be handed in for examination, that the said Ms Watt has a sicknote so can't give any evidence, and the Vardy has already admitted to 'errors' in her previous statements presented to the trial.

Today we had this gem...

Apparently the case has to hinge on whether or not it can be proved that Vardy 'leaked' Ms Rooney's social media stories.  It's looking quite obviously at this stage that Watt was the one that 'dun it', via access allowed to her by Vardy to the social media account with Rooney.

Vardy's case is that she didn't know Watt had 'leaked' anything and that she had done so without Vardy's knowledge or permission.

Rooney's barrister would obviously have deduced that defence beforehand but clearly has been instructed to have his day in court as I guess money is no object to either of the Wags but their reputation is and that currently Vardy's is hilariously being ripped to pieces by Rooney's counsel David Sherborne.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Since when have 'footballers wives' been a thing? Shut up, and get the hoover out.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Since when have 'footballers wives' been a thing? Shut up, and get the hoover out.

I'm sorry, would you like me to do the dusting and polishing as well...?

Last edited by Sluffy on Thu May 12 2022, 17:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistakes)

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

I'm sorry, would you like me to do the dusting and polishing as well...?
I meant the wives. Razz

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:I meant the wives. Razz

I know, just pulling your leg.

Back to the court case though...

I know we have to hear both sides of the story before reaching a view but it does seem very much like a deliberate cover up by Vardy so far.

A couple of earlier reports of the case as well..

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hope this case doesn't drag on, although I'm sure the tabloids are loving it.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Hope this case doesn't drag on, although I'm sure the tabloids are loving it.

"Set to last for seven days" apparently.

Not sure if that means a normal seven day 'week' or it means seven 'working' days, though?

It's been quite funny up to now watching an obvious liar squirm and try their very utmost not to admit they have copiously lied - but of course you know very well I do like that sort of thing!

No names, no pack drill, as you say though of course!  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Another gem from today's hearing...

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Another gem from today's hearing...

FFS!

He was on Corrie AND in the Monkees.
Does this woman know anything????

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Some more fun from today's hearing...

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

comment

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:comment

The Wagatha Christie Trial  (aka The Scoucetrap!) 1652698800188_lc_galleryImage_Rebekah_Vardy_arrives_at_

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can put lipstick on a pig....

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:You can put lipstick on a pig....
Leave Nat out of this.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It's not been quite as funny since Vardy got off the witness stand but below is one instance that made me smile and a bit of a 'killer' statement at the end of the trial (no action tomorrow and judges summing up on Thursday) by an expert witness!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum