Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+25
Keegan
observer
Norpig
boltonbonce
Whitesince63
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
Hip Priest
Natasha Whittam
Bolton Nuts
okocha
Cajunboy
wessy
Ten Bobsworth
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
terenceanne
finlaymcdanger
dutchwhites63
BarrygoestoBolton
Feby
Growler
whatsgoingon
BoltonWondering
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 32]

621Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Feb 20 2024, 11:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fans need to lay off Coleman, he's hardly played and as usual with any Bolton born players who play for us they always seem to get more abuse than other players.

He wasn't at fault for any of the goals on Saturday, blame the players in front of him for that. My only moan like a lot on Saturday was his dithering at playing the ball when he had it.

Seems like he's going to be in for a few weeks so fans need to get behind him and get off his back.

622Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Feb 20 2024, 11:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah the goalkeeper is pretty much not much use without the defence really and the defence was shocking last Sat and also the week before.

623Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Feb 20 2024, 15:54

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Norpig wrote:Fans need to lay off Coleman, he's hardly played and as usual with any Bolton born players who play for us they always seem to get more abuse than other players.

He wasn't at fault for any of the goals on Saturday, blame the players in front of him for that. My only moan like a lot on Saturday was his dithering at playing the ball when he had it.

Seems like he's going to be in for a few weeks so fans need to get behind him and get off his back.
Agreed. Some of the abuse directed at our players from people around me in the east lower on matchdays is over the top and out of order. As if getting on their back is going to make them play better.

624Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Feb 20 2024, 17:07

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Agree 100%, no way was Coleman to blame for any of Charltons goals and I doubt Baxter would have done any better. Considering that Joel’s made some cracking stops recently that have gained us points I really can’t understand the abuse he’s had. I agree on his slow distribution though and I think that’s probably what’s making him seem nervy or indecisive. Even then if the players don’t move for him what’s he supposed to do? Let’s hope he gets it right tonight and we come away with the points and a clean sheet?

625Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Feb 20 2024, 23:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Think this is just complete bollocks myself...

Former Man Utd star set for EFL return as Sheffield Wednesday battle Bolton, Peterborough after MLS exit

Sheffield Wednesday, Bolton Wanderers and Peterborough United are exploring moves for former Manchester United prodigy Ravel Morrison, TEAMtalk can exclusively reveal.

Morrison is a free agent after leaving Major League Soccer side DC United at the start of this year. The 31-year-old is keen to fix himself with a new club as he wants to get back to playing football on a regular basis and a number of clubs are weighing up moves for the Jamaica international.

Championship strugglers Sheffield Wednesday are keen to bolster their attacking options to boost their survival fight and have been alerted to Morrison’s free agent availability.

League One promotion hopefuls Bolton and Peterborough are also looking at the free agent pool to try and strengthen their squads for their promotion pushes in the final weeks of the season.

Morrison, who came through the ranks at Manchester United, was highly regarded at Old Trafford with Sir Alex Ferguson rating the attacking midfielder as the most talented youngster he had worked with during his time at the club.

Morrison also had spells at a host of clubs, including West Ham, Sheffield United and Derby County before joining DC United in the summer of 2022.

In total, Morrison has played for clubs in a total of six different countries, but the Mancunian could soon have the opportunity to return to the one he was born in.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 32]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum