Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+25
Keegan
observer
Norpig
boltonbonce
Whitesince63
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
Hip Priest
Natasha Whittam
Bolton Nuts
okocha
Cajunboy
wessy
Ten Bobsworth
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
terenceanne
finlaymcdanger
dutchwhites63
BarrygoestoBolton
Feby
Growler
whatsgoingon
BoltonWondering
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 32]

321Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jan 04 2023, 22:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He sounds dreadful. I'd trust Cheltenham fans over Evans any day of the week.

322Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jan 05 2023, 15:05

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think he (Dan N)  fits perfectly into what we are about at this present time. He's big and athletic would compliment Charles. He had enough talent to be on the books of a premiership club, lost his way a bit. comes here with a chance to prove he can play and land a deal with a chance to play in the championship.

If it comes off we have a player with a posible resale value, if not goodbye in May. worth a punt for me.

323Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jan 05 2023, 15:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:I think he (Dan N)  fits perfectly into what we are about at this present time. He's big and athletic would compliment Charles. He had enough talent to be on the books of a premiership club, lost his way a bit. comes here with a chance to prove he can play and land a deal with a chance to play in the championship.

If it comes off we have a player with a posible resale value, if not goodbye in May. worth a punt for me.

That's probably what Lincoln and Cheltenham thought.

324Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jan 05 2023, 16:20

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

This made me laugh - from the Cheltenham 'Nuts' forum talking about Nlundulu...

Don't know if the fans at the Memorial Ground saw it, but at kick off, Dan obviously forgot that the players would take a knee so when the ref blew his whistle, Dan charged off into the Rovers half while everyone else was taking the knee.

By some distance the most energetic I've seen him in a Cheltenham shirt.

Also this scouting report on him...

Just to add my two penneth, it seems to me that Dan might not get good service because he makes the wrong runs, no runs at all, and generally just isn't in the right place more often than not? Obviously, it's not all his fault that we are the lowest scorers and anyone who intimated that would be wrong to do so, but the amount of times the ball gets played up to Dan and it doesn't stick is criminal for a player of his size. He very rarely attempts to win a header/flick on. His passing is often abysmal during the build-up. He is very ponderous on the ball and any chance of a quick attack is over before he has released it...

And this...

Can only think he impressed them in the game here and they've not scouted him since.

Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Should fit in really well with the other clowns we have in the squad.

I never understand why some players are classed as  strikers, when they rarely score.

325Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jan 07 2023, 19:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nlundulu taken off after an hour today. Didn't score. Again.

This just seems utter madness. Today highlighted, once again, that we need someone with an eye for goal to have any chance of going up, not someone who scores once every 8 games or so.

What is Evans seeing that everyone else isn't?

I'd rather sign Connor Wickham who was released today by Forest Green despite scoring 9 times in 20 games this season. Almost a goal every two games for bottom of the league.

Evans out.

326Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jan 07 2023, 20:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn’t wickham used play for Stoke?

327Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jan 07 2023, 20:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Didn’t wickham used play for Stoke?

No. Karl Henry did though, did you mix them up?

328Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jan 07 2023, 20:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:Didn’t wickham used play for Stoke?

No. Karl Henry did though, did you mix them up?
No, I got stoke and Sunderland mixed up Very Happy

329Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jan 11 2023, 16:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

330Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jan 11 2023, 22:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It would be ridiculous to sell our best player. But this is Bolton.

331Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jan 12 2023, 07:32

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:It would be ridiculous to sell our best player. But this is Bolton.
Totally agree! No one else in the squad has the same ability to make (and score) goals.

332Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jan 12 2023, 13:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

333Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jan 12 2023, 13:57

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
I guess this shows how little Sharon has in her purse!!

334Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jan 12 2023, 14:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure how i feel about Dapo going to St Pauli as they are my other team. Bad for us but great for the boys in brown.

I won't be that sad if Bakayoko leaves to be honest, never really impressed me that much.

335Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jan 12 2023, 15:20

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Shit fan!!!!

336Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jan 12 2023, 17:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Shit fan!!!!
that's me  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

337Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jan 12 2023, 17:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What got you into them Mr Pig?

338Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jan 12 2023, 19:47

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Dapo, Baka and probably John heading out - but we are keeping Katcha. 

Just when we were building a decent squad....... let's say we do pull off a promotion then surely Dapo's stock would rise significantly as now a championship forward......he can go to Germany and basically disappear into obscurity.  I don't get it.

339Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jan 12 2023, 23:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:What got you into them Mr Pig?
They are a left wing and very inclusive club so you will love them Boncey.

340Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jan 12 2023, 23:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
They are a left wing and very inclusive club so you will love them Boncey.
I'm in!! Free Nelson Mandela!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 32]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum