Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+25
Keegan
observer
Norpig
boltonbonce
Whitesince63
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
Hip Priest
Natasha Whittam
Bolton Nuts
okocha
Cajunboy
wessy
Ten Bobsworth
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
terenceanne
finlaymcdanger
dutchwhites63
BarrygoestoBolton
Feby
Growler
whatsgoingon
BoltonWondering
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 32]

341Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jan 17 2023, 15:37

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Anyone any idea's on who is lined up to come in before the weekend !!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

342Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jan 17 2023, 23:09

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Sadlier, Dapo, Baka and possibly John outgoing. They all seem like the right moves to me assuming we get a good loan in from City.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

343Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jan 17 2023, 23:27

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Is it too far beyond us to land Carlos?
15 goals in 15 games this season, with 5 assists.

344Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jan 19 2023, 13:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

345Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jan 19 2023, 13:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chorley reject.

346Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jan 23 2023, 16:03

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

VICTOR ADEBOYEJO IN POSSIBLE MOVE TO THE UNIBOL according to Nixon.

Wigan showing interest too.

Burton striker  has scored 11 goals and 2 assists from 26 league games this season.

SOURCE FLW

347Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jan 23 2023, 16:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:VICTOR ADEBOYEJO IN POSSIBLE MOVE TO THE UNIBOL according to Nixon.

Wigan showing interest too.

Burton striker  has scored 11 goals and 2 assists from 26 league games this season.

SOURCE FLW
Meh

348Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jan 23 2023, 16:26

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've learnt something there Norpig

Meh?

A verbal shrug.

349Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jan 23 2023, 16:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just can't get excited about this or the Northampton striker we've been linked with either.

350Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jan 23 2023, 17:28

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I agree.

It's going to take a miracle for us to stay in the top six, then we will lose in the final.

The PAPA PIZZA CUP is all that is left for us.

351Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jan 23 2023, 17:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

352Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jan 23 2023, 18:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Experience of what? League 2 and being bottom of League 1?

I'm still not excited. I was promised excitement.

353Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jan 23 2023, 20:04

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scored the same amount of goals as our top goal scorer !!!! in a crap team !!! hmmm food for thought ??

354Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jan 23 2023, 22:25

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I broke the dam Hoskins news on twitter 4 days ago and nobody batted an eyelid.

355Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jan 23 2023, 23:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Biggie wrote:I broke the Sam Hoskins news on twitter 4 days ago and nobody batted an eyelid.

Probably because you 'tweeted' it and didn't bother to post it up on the forum for the rest of us to see it.

Nor did you bother to ask about the Accrington semi-final tickets on here yet you did on another forum (even started a new thread on there to do so!).

(Apologises if you aren't the poster on there I think you are - but I'm pretty damn certain it is you).

I honestly don't get you mate, one minute you are all over the sites twitter, supposedly trying your best to attract attention to here to get new people to post - but at the very same time whilst you are doing so you hardly post anything on here yourself???

Next you disappear completely from posting on our Twitter account for some months - except when you want to use it for your own personal moans!!!

(Parking ticket and bitching about the fanzone!)

You could easily have posted something on the forum at the same time as tweeting - but no, you didn't!

If you want to post on another forum, then fine it's a free world, if you want to help make Nuts more popular by attracting new people to it by 'promoting' us via Twitter - then great - but for the life of me I can't see how pushing our site on Twitter whilst at the same hardly posting on here yourself AND posting regularly on a rival forum makes any sense???

If you don't like it on here and want to post somewhere else as you are, then fine, I get it.  If you want to get Nuts active again and put hours of your time on Twitter to do so, then that's brilliant of you doing so - but doing the two things together at the same time makes absolutely no sense at all to me???

Does it to anyone?

Anyway, well done for Tweeting four days ago about Sam Hoskins - pity you couldn't be bothered to 'break' your ITK news right here on our actual forum so that we could read and chat about it - after all that's what the forum is all about isn't it?

..dunno..

356Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jan 24 2023, 00:02

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I think it's because you have a go at me almost every time I post anything.

357Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jan 24 2023, 00:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Biggie wrote:I think it's because you have a go at me almost every time I post anything.

Don't be so soft.

358Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jan 24 2023, 10:30

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Sluffy wrote:
Biggie wrote:I think it's because you have a go at me almost every time I post anything.

Don't be so soft.

See

359Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jan 24 2023, 10:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Biggie wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Don't be so soft.

See

Grow up you big soft Mardy.

360Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jan 24 2023, 10:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bullery.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 32]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum