Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 4-1 Crewe in the EFL Trophy

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bolton 4-1 Crewe in the EFL Trophy - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Crewe in the EFL Trophy Tue Aug 30 2022, 20:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Comfortable, but the reality is we won't get it as easy as this at either end in League 1.

And it wasn't easy for most of the game.

22Bolton 4-1 Crewe in the EFL Trophy - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Crewe in the EFL Trophy Tue Aug 30 2022, 21:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Positives were:
Sadlier's MOTM performance
Sheehan and Toal looked good
Attacking play when the game was stretched
Solid middle when both MJ and George play

Negatives:
Dixon again
Nervy defending at times with players not getting picked up - which would have been exploited by better teams
Final ball in attacking third/cracking packed defences

23Bolton 4-1 Crewe in the EFL Trophy - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Crewe in the EFL Trophy Tue Aug 30 2022, 22:03

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Great commentary that pal. Think you have a new job for us now.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

24Bolton 4-1 Crewe in the EFL Trophy - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Crewe in the EFL Trophy Wed Aug 31 2022, 01:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Great commentary that pal. Think you have a new job for us now.
Not for me J - I have a firestick that allows me to watch every game plus a bunch of other stuff. Just renewed - £65 for the year.
I was commenting and hoping that others were watching so we could compare notes on the performance but I'm not one for writing a commentary whilst trying to watch - can't record or rewind on it so I have to watch live.

Anyhoo, Dixon made another howler tonight and it left me wondering why Luke Hutchinson hasn't been promoted to second choice (other than Evatt's Barrow loyalty to Dixon)
Everyone at the club reckons Hutchinson has it all - apart from being vocal enough with the defence - and that will come as he matures.

25Bolton 4-1 Crewe in the EFL Trophy - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 4-1 Crewe in the EFL Trophy Wed Aug 31 2022, 10:56

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I only saw the last 15 minutes - so we were looking like Barca at that point. Sadlier again running the show. Curious as to how the new lad Toal looked and apparently Josh was good according to reports - what do the Nuts say?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum