Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back (again!)

+5
boltonbonce
Hip Priest
Norpig
wanderlust
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

21NFL's back  (again!) - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Sep 19 2022, 13:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some fantastic games again last night, the Jets pulled off an amazing comeback win against the Browns and the Dolphins did the same again the Ravens.

the Falcons won in OT over the Raiders and the Lions vs Commanders game was a high scoring game.

The Steelers did their usual win one lose one which put a dampener on things but in general another great week of NFL!

22NFL's back  (again!) - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Sep 19 2022, 14:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

AFC is interesting as Dolphins currently lead the way but the Bills have a freebie against the Titans who don't seem to be what they were tomorrow

23NFL's back  (again!) - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Tue Sep 20 2022, 01:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bills score on first drive.

24NFL's back  (again!) - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Tue Sep 20 2022, 07:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NFL's back  (again!) - Page 2 B39FJl2CMAAu39F

25NFL's back  (again!) - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Tue Sep 20 2022, 10:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:NFL's back  (again!) - Page 2 B39FJl2CMAAu39F
Looking ominously good in the 2 games so far Bonce. Bit of worry about Jackson's injury though.
Defence had Henry in their pocket and Josh Allen was very cool under pressure, but was generally well protected.
Looking forward to the conference game against the Dolphins - should sort the wheat from the chaff.

26NFL's back  (again!) - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Fri Sep 23 2022, 01:17

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Steelers v Browns just kicked off.

27NFL's back  (again!) - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Fri Sep 23 2022, 01:56

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm having a change. Over 30 years of following the Raiders has brought nowt but misery. They're never even on the telly live they're that bad. From today onwards I'm an Eagles fan.
Might give my life a bit of meaning.

28NFL's back  (again!) - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Fri Sep 23 2022, 07:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hip Priest wrote:I'm having a change. Over 30 years of following the Raiders has brought nowt but misery. They're never even on the telly live they're that bad. From today onwards I'm an Eagles fan.
Might give my life a bit of meaning.
From today I'm a Man City supporter. Razz

29NFL's back  (again!) - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Fri Sep 23 2022, 09:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you're all going to be glory hunters, maybe Norpig should have a rethink after last night?

HP wrote:I'm having a change. Over 30 years of following the Raiders has brought nowt but misery.

At least it's consistent with supporting the Wanderers.
Eagles are in with a chance of glory and Hurts and Sanders will murder the Washington defence this weekend.

30NFL's back  (again!) - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Sun Sep 25 2022, 17:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bills v Dolphins on SKY now Boncey!
I know your boys are favourites for the SB but this may be their toughest test so far.

31NFL's back  (again!) - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Sep 26 2022, 01:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Helluva game

32NFL's back  (again!) - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Sep 26 2022, 06:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Enjoyed that, despite the loss. Crying or Very sad

33NFL's back  (again!) - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Sep 26 2022, 06:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Enjoyed that, despite the loss. Crying or Very sad
Crazy ending.
As I said earlier, Dolphins look decent this year and they've got Tyreek - maybe they'll be able to challenge your boys at the end of the season? Long way to go for everybody though.

34NFL's back  (again!) - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Sep 26 2022, 08:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great game between the Bills and Dolphins and could have gone either way, both teams looking strong this year.

35NFL's back  (again!) - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Sun Oct 02 2022, 21:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fantastic comeback from the Bills - trailing 20 - 3 came back to win it with the last kick of the game.

Steelers caught - Going for the hail mary with 8 secs left......intercepted in the end zone. Sad

36NFL's back  (again!) - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Mon Oct 03 2022, 09:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great stuff. Left me knackered.

37NFL's back  (again!) - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Tue Oct 04 2022, 08:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Been sulking since Sunday, beaten by the bloody Jets!

As least Pickett is going to be the starting QB now. that was the only positive from that game.

Watched the highlights of the Bucs vs Chiefs yesterday and the Chiefs look very good yet again.

Well done to Boncey's Bills, it was a great comeback and Josh Allen is a great QB.

38NFL's back  (again!) - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Fri Oct 07 2022, 22:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mad Dog’s Broncos not looking quite there yet and Wilson booed as they slip to 2 and 3 today.

Here

39NFL's back  (again!) - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Sun Oct 09 2022, 21:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bills and Steelers - miles apart today.
Thought the Packers were looking good, but the NY comeback was as impressive as it was unlikely. Giants also now 4 and 1.

Can’t believe the Jets battered the Dolphins though - Shock of the day so far imo.

40NFL's back  (again!) - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL's back (again!) Sun Oct 09 2022, 22:09

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well done to Bonceys Bills but that was embarrassing! Going to be a very long season for the Steelers. Just seen we have the first pick in next years draft at the moment......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum