Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this our best eleven?

+2
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is this our best eleven?  Empty Is this our best eleven? Sun Oct 09 2022, 21:14

Bolton Nuts

Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And this leaves a really strong bench of:
Iredale/John
Toal/ Aimson
Sheehan
Thomasson
Sadlier
Isgrove
Bakayoko
Kachunga
Me

I don't think we could really go far wrong with that?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

2Is this our best eleven?  Empty Re: Is this our best eleven? Sun Oct 09 2022, 21:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's the team I suggested on another thread. Get your own ideas.

But yes, that's the team and formation I would go with. Dempsey, Morley or Sheehan in midfield, it doesn't really matter. But we definitely need a central midfielder and striker in January.

I definitely wouldn't have you on the bench though, you're not match fit.

3Is this our best eleven?  Empty Re: Is this our best eleven? Mon Oct 10 2022, 22:43

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:That's the team I suggested on another thread. Get your own ideas.

But yes, that's the team and formation I would go with. Dempsey, Morley or Sheehan in midfield, it doesn't really matter. But we definitely need a central midfielder and striker in January.

I definitely wouldn't have you on the bench though, you're not match fit.

Well copyright you.

But yeah. I think we need to go with something like that too. If Dapo is rubbish, John, Sadlier, Iredale can ask pat on the left wing. Isgrove, Sadlier can do a job on the right.

4Is this our best eleven?  Empty Re: Is this our best eleven? Tue Oct 11 2022, 08:15

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would go 343

Trafford

Jones Rico Johnston

Bradley  Morley MJ  Iredale/John

Sadlier JDB Dapo

5Is this our best eleven?  Empty Re: Is this our best eleven? Tue Oct 11 2022, 09:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Interesting nobody’s going for Thomason over MJ despite him having better stats and playing better passes when he wins it.
Is that because Iles rated him as our best player?

6Is this our best eleven?  Empty Re: Is this our best eleven? Tue Oct 11 2022, 12:40

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

MJ is a good ball winner but often does nowt with it other than pass backwards. I suggest we do not need him in every game such as the last two where we had total possession already. I would have Morley/Sadlier/Dempsy any day of the week.

7Is this our best eleven?  Empty Re: Is this our best eleven? Wed Oct 12 2022, 08:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I do like Thomason but we do need one defensive midfielder in there and MJ is the best in that role at the moment. I see Thomason more of a creative player but his form had dipped in the last 2 games from all accounts.

8Is this our best eleven?  Empty Re: Is this our best eleven? Wed Oct 12 2022, 11:50

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Can’t believe you are all happy leaving Kieran Lee out, who despite his age is still by far the best midfield player we have at the club. Biggie can’t even find room for him on the bench in his selection for goodness sake. Just glad you lot aren’t picking our team 😎

9Is this our best eleven?  Empty Re: Is this our best eleven? Wed Oct 12 2022, 15:24

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Damn. Sorry I forgot him. Yeah. He is very decent.

10Is this our best eleven?  Empty Re: Is this our best eleven? Wed Oct 12 2022, 22:42

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Biggie wrote:Damn. Sorry I forgot him. Yeah. He is very decent.
I suspected as much Biggie, as others I imagine but who would you leave out of your team for him, or wouldn’t you? Also, you appear to have reverted to a 442 formation but we know Evatt doesn’t like that. Would it be your preference to move to 442 for the majority of games?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum