Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Middle Of The Night Posting

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Middle Of The Night Posting Empty Middle Of The Night Posting Tue Oct 18 2022, 10:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is there some sort of secret Nuts club that goes on after midnight?

I've noticed that a good percentage of the posts on this site happen between 1am-6am. Is there also a chatbox? Tea and scones?

Now I can well imagine sluffy has some alert set up - as soon as wanderlust posts a message he is notified, jumps out of bed, and starts bashing away on his keyboard to argue the complete opposite. But what about the rest of you?

Hip Priest in particular seems to be a nocturnal creature. I have this vision of him posting sat in a big leather armchair, smoking a pipe while listening to Dire Straits LPs.

So what's going on? Are you all insomniacs or is there something more to it?

2Middle Of The Night Posting Empty Re: Middle Of The Night Posting Tue Oct 18 2022, 12:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't post in the wee small hours.
I'd be afraid of posting something that might make me look odd.

3Middle Of The Night Posting Empty Re: Middle Of The Night Posting Tue Oct 18 2022, 13:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I'd be afraid of posting something that might make me look odd.

That ship sailed after post 1.

4Middle Of The Night Posting Empty Re: Middle Of The Night Posting Tue Oct 18 2022, 14:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

5Middle Of The Night Posting Empty Re: Middle Of The Night Posting Tue Oct 18 2022, 14:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wink

6Middle Of The Night Posting Empty Re: Middle Of The Night Posting Tue Oct 18 2022, 16:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm expecting a rush of posts after 1am.

7Middle Of The Night Posting Empty Re: Middle Of The Night Posting Tue Oct 18 2022, 16:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I might stay up late to see if anything's going on in chatbox, and I'm being left out.
These night creepers need to be called out.

8Middle Of The Night Posting Empty Re: Middle Of The Night Posting Wed Oct 19 2022, 00:57

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Is there some sort of secret Nuts club that goes on after midnight?

I've noticed that a good percentage of the posts on this site happen between 1am-6am. Is there also a chatbox? Tea and scones?

Now I can well imagine sluffy has some alert set up - as soon as wanderlust posts a message he is notified, jumps out of bed, and starts bashing away on his keyboard to argue the complete opposite. But what about the rest of you?

Hip Priest in particular seems to be a nocturnal creature. I have this vision of him posting sat in a big leather armchair, smoking a pipe while listening to Dire Straits LPs.

So what's going on? Are you all insomniacs or is there something more to it?

That's the second time you've accused me of listening to Dire Straits LP's Nat. I do have some taste in music you know. Neither do I smoke a pipe or possess a leather armchair.

Also, I have enough trouble explaining to Mrs. Priest why I am up half the night without having to report in to you as well Nat. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum