Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stupid Bolton Fans

+11
Bernard Dennis Park
Angry Dad
rammywhite
Reebok_Rebel
Sgt. Bash
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
wanderlust
JonnyRandom
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Stupid Bolton Fans - Page 4 Empty Re: Stupid Bolton Fans Thu Nov 08 2012, 20:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

affraid

62Stupid Bolton Fans - Page 4 Empty Re: Stupid Bolton Fans Thu Nov 08 2012, 20:15

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's nat, i think we deduced that last night.

didn't you once accuse me of being natasha? ever think you might need to get out more?

63Stupid Bolton Fans - Page 4 Empty Re: Stupid Bolton Fans Thu Nov 08 2012, 20:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm fcuking clueless at this guessing game. All I know for certain is that the fat bastard has been with us since the 9th January and he doesn't seem to get on with BWFC71.

64Stupid Bolton Fans - Page 4 Empty Re: Stupid Bolton Fans Thu Nov 08 2012, 20:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's nat, i think we deduced that last night.

didn't you once accuse me of being natasha? ever think you might need to get out more?

Laughing

I've admitted i need to get out more on many occasions.

but i think creating multiple characters on a football forum is a bit sad too. Wink

65Stupid Bolton Fans - Page 4 Empty Re: Stupid Bolton Fans Thu Nov 08 2012, 20:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not so plain Jayne hasn't half aged since she first signed up on here. That face-lift and Botox treatment was a waste of time and that fringe went out with Simon Cadell.

66Stupid Bolton Fans - Page 4 Empty Re: Stupid Bolton Fans Thu Nov 08 2012, 20:23

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nah Jayne might be a real girl who dumped her bolton supporting boyfriend about the same time that this forum started.

Suspect

67Stupid Bolton Fans - Page 4 Empty Re: Stupid Bolton Fans Thu Nov 08 2012, 20:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Or he dumped her as soon as she went under the knife. Canary yellow is so.... old school.

68Stupid Bolton Fans - Page 4 Empty Re: Stupid Bolton Fans Thu Nov 08 2012, 20:29

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know i preferred the sexy model rabbit

69Stupid Bolton Fans - Page 4 Empty Re: Stupid Bolton Fans Thu Nov 08 2012, 20:32

summercummings

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

If anyone's interested, summercummings isn't my real name and I'm not a model.

70Stupid Bolton Fans - Page 4 Empty Re: Stupid Bolton Fans Thu Nov 08 2012, 20:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

summercummings wrote:If anyone's interested, summercummings isn't my real name and I'm not a model.

You don't look like a model. You only thing you could model is a Wanderers football shirt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum