Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume X

+9
wanderlust
okocha
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
karlypants
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Ten Bobsworth
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 50 of 52]

Ten Bobsworth


Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Very sad news. The last of the few. I'm still watching it!

I used to identify with Pikey. Now I identify with Private Godfrey. Such is life.
Sorry, Boncey, but Godfrey's spoken for. You can be Frazer.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Sorry, Boncey, but Godfrey's spoken for. You can be Frazer.
Fair enough. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Went round to see an old workmate today, and his wife served me tea out of a teapot!
Real loose tea! A teapot!
I didn't think anyone still used teapots.
We had one years ago, but dad used it to drink orange juice out of the spout. No idea why he didn't just use a glass, but it might say something about why I'm weird.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Not a headline I ever expected to see. Smile


https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-68218617

That cost of living sure must be biting. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

That cost of living sure must be biting. Very Happy
I nearly died laughing reading it.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

That cost of living sure must be biting. Very Happy
I nearly died laughing reading it.

It's just bonkers isn't it?

I've googled police inspectors salary and it seems to be £60k plus yet he's hard up for just FOUR POUNDS???

Ok he could have been selling other stuff but at those prices he'd have to sell a lot to even get to the £30 per hour that he's currently earning.

How stupid of him to risk his reputation and career for just four pound.

He says it was a mistake yet order TWO new pairs of the same size to replace them ffs!

Why not just take them down to the nearest charity shop or homeless shelter?

There's an element of dishonesty in what he's knowingly done - you don't sell work stuff they've given you for free - and certainly not if it was bought by the public purse.

Based on what we've read I would have considered what he did was theft, he sold (and financially benefitted) from something that he technically didn't own.

I know you wouldn't hand your used clothes back, and I would imagine your employer wouldn't mind if you GAVE them to a good cause - but to sell them for financial gain, irrespective of the amount (and done so by a police inspector!!!) beggars belief.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

It's just bonkers isn't it?

I've googled police inspectors salary and it seems to be £60k plus yet he's hard up for just FOUR POUNDS???

Ok he could have been selling other stuff but at those prices he'd have to sell a lot to even get to the £30 per hour that he's currently earning.

How stupid of him to risk his reputation and career for just four pound.

He says it was a mistake yet order TWO new pairs of the same size to replace them ffs!

Why not just take them down to the nearest charity shop or homeless shelter?

There's an element of dishonesty in what he's knowingly done - you don't sell work stuff they've given you for free - and certainly not if it was bought by the public purse.

Based on what we've read I would have considered what he did was theft, he sold (and financially benefitted) from something that he technically didn't own.

I know you wouldn't hand your used clothes back, and I would imagine your employer wouldn't mind if you GAVE them to a good cause - but to sell them for financial gain, irrespective of the amount (and done so by a police inspector!!!) beggars belief.
The whole thing is hilarious.
He said he sold the trousers to make space after redecorating.
Christ, what size were they?
How much room were they taking up?
And where will it end. After a little digging I've found a place that sells police truncheons. I know for a fact Nat's got one.
This is, indeed, a slippery slope.

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume X - Page 50 Trunch10

Ten Bobsworth


Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Went round to see an old workmate today, and his wife served me tea out of a teapot!
Real loose tea! A teapot!
I didn't think anyone still used teapots.
We had one years ago, but dad used it to drink orange juice out of the spout. No idea why he didn't just use a glass, but it might say something about why I'm weird.
Do you mean to say that some people make tea without a teapot, Boncey?
Good heavens, what is the world coming to? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

New toilet paper to try.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume X - Page 50 AU-PDP-1-Prem48_3492593b-07b8-44ff-9757-82b37f88bc6f_2400x2400

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Paddy McGuinness is on Question Time.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Paddy McGuinness is on Question Time.
Right. I’m sure he’s got all the answers.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Paddy McGuinness is on Question Time.
Right. I’m sure he’s got all the answers.

Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Krankies next week.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:The Krankies next week.
Get the Sluffster on. One programme, 24 hours whilst he mansplains how the world works and they can wind the programme up for good there and then.

1000Bonce's own personal thread. Volume X - Page 50 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume X Fri Feb 09 2024, 18:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Get the Sluffster on. One programme, 24 hours whilst he mansplains how the world works and they can wind the programme up for good there and then.
We could have a Nuts panel. The ratings would go through the roof.

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 50 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum