Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume X

+8
okocha
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
karlypants
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Ten Bobsworth
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 48 of 50]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The staff do care lads, but good will and no money or staff only goes so far i'm afraid. We all know who is to blame for the state of the NHS and their continued under funding of social care, mental health and basic care.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:The staff do care lads, but good will and no money or staff only goes so far i'm afraid. We all know who is to blame for the state of the NHS and their continued under funding of social care, mental health and basic care.
Indeed. It'll take years to put right, and we need to address it pronto.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:
Indeed. It'll take years to put right, and we need to address it pronto.
Only a change of government will address the problem.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:
That's coming. cheers

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:The staff do care lads, but good will and no money or staff only goes so far i'm afraid. We all know who is to blame for the state of the NHS and their continued under funding of social care, mental health and basic care.

I feel very disillusioned with the NHS.

From my recent experiences having been given a 2 week emergency referral by the local GP to the stroke unit (I believe is in Salford?) to the stroke unit then phoning me up and not explaining who they were then saying they couldn't find my documents from the hospital in Thailand then saying they would send them back with my blood test results.

No actual appointment to see them in person or anything.

The year before my son had been given a referral to Bolton One but was given a letter to say that we should receive an appointment by Feb 2022.

We were then given an apology saying that due to Covid etc they were sorry for the delay and if they didn't hear anything back within 7 days they would deem the appointment not needed anymore.

This was over the Xmas period 2023.    

The local doctors then phoned to say that Bolton One had rejected the referral and would we be ok if he was referred to Manchester Children's Hospital. I now have a referral letter with another date on.

I won't hold my breath! Mad

Last edited by karlypants on Tue Jan 23 2024, 10:51; edited 1 time in total

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
okocha wrote:
That's coming. cheers

I can't wait!

2 MP's have recently defected to Labour as Rishi hasn't met any of his policies at all.

The Conservatives "Creating more and more poverty in the UK everyday" should be their slogan!

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/24065686.joseph-rowntree-foundation-reveals-bolton-child-poverty/

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone for marrow dangling?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He should just do a double knot then. Neutral

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This talk of a citizen army is old hat. I was on it years ago.
I decided to form 'The Bonce Brigade', a body of like minded men and women, equipped, and ready to defend our islands way back in 1989.
Unfortunately, I'm still the only one in it, so if any of you are up for it.....
Bring your own jimjams and hot water bottles. Slippers will be provided, as long as you're size 9.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ordered a new pair of slippers, if anyone's interested. Went out at 5am to chase the bins, which were rapidly heading toward the town centre. Wasn't expecting another gale.
However, in the process I stood in a big pile of horse manure, deposited, I'm pretty sure, from some of the buggers stabled up in Croft, who often pass this way.
Slippers were a write off.
Still, new slippers. The joy.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Ordered a new pair of slippers, if anyone's interested. Went out at 5am to chase the bins, which were rapidly heading toward the town centre. Wasn't expecting another gale.
However, in the process I stood in a big pile of horse manure, deposited, I'm pretty sure, from some of the buggers stabled up in Croft, who often pass this way.
Slippers were a write off.
Still, new slippers. The joy.

Be lucky you wern't charged for it.

It's supposed to help you grow! Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Our springer Spaniel used to roll in it. Stunk the place out. Had to hose her down on many occasions.
She thought it was a great game.
Still, if I ever get another dog, it's gonna be a Springer.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Our springer Spaniel used to roll in it. Stunk the place out. Had to hose her down on many occasions.
She thought it was a great game.
Still, if I ever get another dog, it's gonna be a Springer.

I remember my grandad's dog rolling over a dead bird. It used to have a fascination with them.

He used to go berserk after seeing one dead on the floor and the dog off it's lead going towards it.

The dog bloody stunk after that as well. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

I remember my grandad's dog rolling over a dead bird. It used to have a fascination with them.

He used to go berserk after seeing one dead on the floor and the dog off it's lead going towards it.

Ours was quite picky. Remember those perfume sniff cards that always came with the Sunday colour supplements? She'd kill to roll on them.
Same if I spilled a little shaving soap off my chin. She was on it in a flash.
Bloody dogs.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Ours was quite picky. Remember those perfume sniff cards that always came with the Sunday colour supplements? She'd kill to roll on them.
Same if I spilled a little shaving soap off my chin. She was on it in a flash.
Bloody dogs.

They were a bit like scratch and sniff cards. Very Happy

You don't see anything like that now sadly.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mate of mine had a spaniel puppy and took it out for a walk on an extendable lead. Whilst we were chatting the pup was munching on a steaming pile of fresh horseshit but he dragged it away too late to stop it eating loads.
After the walk we went back to his for a brew and the dog jumped on the sofa wagging its tail and licking his missus face which she seemed to be enjoying.
Didn’t have the heart to tell her but she did comment that the puppy was a bit niffy.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

They were a bit like scratch and sniff cards. Very Happy

You don't see anything like that now sadly.
Not so sad for the poor paper lads.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume X - Page 48 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRainTXqeeYH-crRCCQDApSzde63TV4SczR4Q&usqp=CAU

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Mate of mine had a spaniel puppy and took it out for a walk on an extendable lead. Whilst we were chatting the pup was munching on a steaming pile of fresh horseshit but he dragged it away too late to stop it eating loads.
After the walk we went back to his for a brew and the dog jumped on the sofa wagging its tail and licking his missus face which she seemed to be enjoying.
Didn’t have the heart to tell her but she did comment that the puppy was a bit niffy.
And, once again, my chocolate mousse goes back in the fridge. Evil or Very Mad

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Mate of mine had a spaniel puppy and took it out for a walk on an extendable lead. Whilst we were chatting the pup was munching on a steaming pile of fresh horseshit but he dragged it away too late to stop it eating loads.
And, once again, my chocolate mousse goes back in the fridge. Evil or Very Mad

lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 48 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum