Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 4-0 Plymouth - Papa Johns Trophy Final - Wembley

+12
wanderlust
Hip Priest
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
terenceanne
Whitesince63
wessy
Growler
okocha
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've got a virus.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've got a virus.
Which customer have you got that off? 

Have you got VD? Very Happy

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Which customer have you got that off? 

Have you got VD? Very Happy

Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I did as BTID said and ended up with a virus.

I doubt it's his first time.

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

A great day out, a fantastic performance and how Plymouth got away with keeping it down to 4 is anyone's guess. Chuffed to bits for Chungy, another important goal and his celebrations and all round enthusiam were a joy to behold.
I really hope we don't end up in a play off final against Argyle at Wembley though. You just know somehow (well I do anyway) how that one would end.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What an amazing experience that was. The sun came out and shone down on the Wanderers family and we basked in it.
Me and the missus were still basking in the hotel at 2 am despite having got up 20 hours earlier to start our Wembley journey. 

Glad your coach rocked up in time Norpig Smile

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Q: What's the difference between love and herpes?
A: Herpes lasts a lifetime...

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well what a day! Worth getting up at 4.30 and paying £45 to get a taxi to the ground. 

As for the game it couldn't have gone any better and the game should have been over by HT. I though everyone stepped up and played well especially Sheehan and Kachunga. 

The only downside was that horror tackle on Toal. I was watching ref watch on sky sports news and Dermot Gallagher said it was one of the worst tackles he's ever seen.

I did finally get to the ground Lusty, the traffic approaching Wembley was bad and then the coach driver couldn't find the car park but it was all worth it in the end  Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Q: What's the difference between love and herpes?
A: Herpes lasts a lifetime...

Haha! Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rumpelstiltskin

David Ngog
David Ngog

terenceanne wrote:Somebody tell me how Plymouth are 16 points ahead of us in the league. It's amazing how we can raise our game when required. Same thing last season when we thrashed Sunderland 6-0 and they went up.
Anyway, excellent display yesterday. Soak it all in and enjoy till Friday. Then back to the grind. Exeter has banana skin written all over it.  Today is a good day to be a BWFC fan.
COYWM
It’s not so much that we’re raising our game against the so-called better clubs.. it’s that they’re playing their own game against us which allows us to play our own game and that suits us.
The problem is when teams set up to stop us playing- we struggle to find an answer!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
terenceanne wrote:Somebody tell me how Plymouth are 16 points ahead of us in the league. It's amazing how we can raise our game when required. Same thing last season when we thrashed Sunderland 6-0 and they went up.
Anyway, excellent display yesterday. Soak it all in and enjoy till Friday. Then back to the grind. Exeter has banana skin written all over it.  Today is a good day to be a BWFC fan.
COYWM
It’s not so much that we’re raising our game against the so-called better clubs.. it’s that they’re playing their own game against us which allows us to play our own game and that suits us.
The problem is when teams set up to stop us playing- we struggle to find an answer!

Good point, well made, Rumple.

Welcome to the site by the way.

Rumpelstiltskin

David Ngog
David Ngog

Good point, well made, Rumple.

Welcome to the site by the way.
Thank you Sluffy  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic