Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ngog could be the difference

+11
Hipster_Nebula
Bolton Nuts
Bernard Dennis Park
Copper Dragon
MartinBWFC
Numpty 28723
JonnyRandom
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Ngog could be the difference Empty Ngog could be the difference Fri Nov 09 2012, 15:43

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Dougie Freedman is confident he can get the best out of French frontman David Ngog and believes he could play a major role this season.

And the Scot is determined to help the former Liverpool man realise his potential.

Freedman said: “In my humble opinion, David Ngog could be the difference that takes this team to where we want to be or not.

“That’s how important he is.''

“I can see the potential in him and I am actually very excited to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with David, now I know what he is about.

“When he come on against Cardiff he was fantastic. His movement and desire was there.''

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If he can turn in the same performances he did against Cardiff week in week out and keep SKD out of the side then I imagine we may be giving the captains armband to someone else in the coming months. That's if he continues with 451.

2Ngog could be the difference Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Fri Nov 09 2012, 15:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Dougie Freedman is confident he can get the best out of French frontman David Ngog and believes he could play a major role this season.

And the Scot is determined to help the former Liverpool man realise his potential.

Freedman said: “In my humble opinion, David Ngog could be the difference that takes this team to where we want to be or not.

This is code for "he will start on the bench".

3Ngog could be the difference Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Fri Nov 09 2012, 16:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Remember when anelka was our main striker. I miss him Sad

4Ngog could be the difference Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Fri Nov 09 2012, 16:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Remember when Tony Philliskirk was our main striker? I miss him.

5Ngog could be the difference Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Fri Nov 09 2012, 16:32

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Remember when John McGinlay was our main striker? I miss him

6Ngog could be the difference Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Fri Nov 09 2012, 16:40

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Remember when mario jardel was our striker? I miss him

7Ngog could be the difference Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Fri Nov 09 2012, 16:46

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Remember when Sturridge was our striker? I miss him.

8Ngog could be the difference Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Fri Nov 09 2012, 17:18

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Remember when Elamander was our striker, I miss him, missing.

9Ngog could be the difference Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Fri Nov 09 2012, 17:29

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Remember when Coyle was your striker and then manager, you don't miss him.

10Ngog could be the difference Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Fri Nov 09 2012, 17:58

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Remember when McGinlay was our striker and he didn't give Burnley the ball back after they'd kicked it out for an injured Bolton player and then we scored? I bet you don't miss him Copper.

11Ngog could be the difference Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Fri Nov 09 2012, 18:11

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Remember when Sturridge was our striker. I miss him.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

12Ngog could be the difference Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Fri Nov 09 2012, 18:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Remember when Sturridge was our striker. I miss him.

Is there a Parrot in here?

::wtf::

13Ngog could be the difference Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Fri Nov 09 2012, 18:46

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Remember when Bolton Fan forums were for Bolton Fans...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

14Ngog could be the difference Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Fri Nov 09 2012, 18:54

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Remember when this site was a tolerant place with no whinging and crying, do you miss it?

15Ngog could be the difference Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Fri Nov 09 2012, 18:56

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It still is a tolerant site, just a bit of 'bants', so stop whinging and crying. Wink

16Ngog could be the difference Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Fri Nov 09 2012, 19:00

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

:bow:

17Ngog could be the difference Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Fri Nov 09 2012, 20:03

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I miss Okocha and Campo. Sad

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

18Ngog could be the difference Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Fri Nov 09 2012, 20:49

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

Copper Dragon wrote:Remember when this site was a tolerant place with no whinging and crying, do you miss it?

I remember when you were a twat..

Now.

19Ngog could be the difference Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Fri Nov 09 2012, 20:50

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

140 Posts equals Nicky Hunt.

Gutted

20Ngog could be the difference Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Fri Nov 09 2012, 20:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Next target 200 :p

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum