Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ngog could be the difference

+11
Hipster_Nebula
Bolton Nuts
Bernard Dennis Park
Copper Dragon
MartinBWFC
Numpty 28723
JonnyRandom
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Ngog could be the difference - Page 2 Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Fri Nov 09 2012, 21:30

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Well this thread went a different way that I expected. Very Happy

Remember when Rasiak was our main striker?.........I don't miss him.

22Ngog could be the difference - Page 2 Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Fri Nov 09 2012, 23:03

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Remember when Big Sam was our manager? I miss European footy.

23Ngog could be the difference - Page 2 Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Fri Nov 09 2012, 23:24

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mallorca Trotter wrote:140 Posts equals Nicky Hunt

A word rhyming with Hunt..

Yes.

24Ngog could be the difference - Page 2 Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Fri Nov 09 2012, 23:49

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Well this thread went a different way that I expected. Very Happy

Remember when Rasiak was our main striker?.........I don't miss him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

25Ngog could be the difference - Page 2 Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Sat Nov 10 2012, 08:48

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I remember the smell, (the pies) and the feel of the stands at Burnden Park. I remember the funny, and mainly friendly comments shouted at games. I remember being able to talk one of the other teams supporters during a game and comparing notes. I miss all of those. I remember all standing close together during a game on a cold night so that we didn't bloody freeze, I don't miss that. Very Happy

26Ngog could be the difference - Page 2 Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Sat Nov 10 2012, 08:51

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I remember driving all the way from Taunton to Bolton with a Wolves fan, and then we beat them 5-2. I remember a very nice, but quiet, drive home. I remember feeling smug, even though the bastard got promoted before I did.

27Ngog could be the difference - Page 2 Empty Re: Ngog could be the difference Sat Nov 10 2012, 09:02

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Remember when ibrahim ba was our midfielder and managed to sky a definite winner against man u? I miss him

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum