Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

'Unbelievable support' - Isgrove's heartfelt message to fans

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

'Unbelievable support' - Isgrove's heartfelt message to fans 16080798

Lloyd Isgrove has shared a heartfelt message to Wanderers supporters after seemingly confirming his exit from the club.

Isgrove has spent three seasons at the UniBol after joining in September 2020 following his departure from Swindon.

The former Southampton youngster is one of seven first-team players who are out of contract this summer.

He has made six appearances in all competitions this term after recovering from a long-term hamstring injury, most recently featuring in the 2-0 win at Accrington in the Papa Johns Trophy semi-final.

Isgrove thanked the fans for their “unbelievable support” and hopes Wanderers can continue to head in the right direction.

He also shared his appreciation for the staff who made him feel "at home" since he first walked through the door.

Isgrove wrote on his Twitter page: “After three seasons full of highs and lows I want to thank all the fans for their unbelievable support.

“It’s been a pleasure to play for you and I wish you and the club nothing but success in the future.

“Massive thanks to all the staff at the club who made me feel at home since the day I signed. All the best and I will always be a Wanderer.”

Jon Dadi Bodvarsson, Kieran Lee, MJ Williams, Joel Dixon, Josh Sheehan and Elias Kachunga are also out of contract this summer.

Source

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum