Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's the latest pervert at the BBC?

+11
Cajunboy
wanderlust
okocha
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Whitesince63
Norpig
Mad Dog
BoltonTillIDie
finlaymcdanger
karlypants
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

101Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:47 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Whitesince63 wrote: I’m actually still waiting for the government to actually deliver Brexit because they certainly haven’t so far.
It's interesting that you felt it has not delivered what it promised. 
I remember pointing out at the time that it garnered a wide range of support by promising a wide range of things to a wide range of people with differing priorities to the extent that leave voters were not in any way a coherent group.

Did it stop 70 million Turks moving in next door? Yes.
Did we leave the EU? Yes.
Did it end the role of the Court of Justice? Yes
Did we "take back control" of immigration? Yes
Did we get new trade deals? Erm...Yes
Did we stop sending £350 million to the EU? Yes
Did we cut VAT on tampons? Yes.

So whilst it may not have delivered YOUR Brexit, it has delivered the Brexit that many Brexit voters voted for and it certainly delivered the Brexit that Remainers feared it would.

Are those the reasons why YOU VOTED FOR BREXIT then?

https://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/88073-politics/page/987/#comment-1934938

Then lied, and lied and lied again that you didn't!!!

102Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:04 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Are those the reasons why YOU VOTED FOR BREXIT then?

https://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/88073-politics/page/987/#comment-1934938

Then lied, and lied and lied again that you didn't!!!

LOL!

Funnily enough, one of your former colleagues at Arsetown Council told me your only contribution to cost saving strategy was to suggest that pot holes in the roads do just as an effective job as expensive speed bumps - but I don't keep bringing that up time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time do I?

That's because I'm interested in other people's opinions and don't try to shortchange reasoning with mud slinging when I disagree with them.

You're doing a fantastic job of killing this site with your boring tedious pontification and self righteous long winded self-congratulatory conversations with yourself -and maybe killing the site is what you want to achieve - but I find that disrespectful to the others who contribute and work behind the scenes to try and keep it going and bring a bit of debate, entertainment and banter to the table.

You keep saying you'll try harder, but it turns out you are the biggest liar of all...
Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 6 362518017_3656902341300450_1861789134751884775_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&cb=99be929b-3346023f&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=3XkG2g6SAWMAX_21nKS&_nc_ht=scontent.fltn1-2

103Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:44 am

Whitesince63


Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Whitesince63 wrote:
Crikey Bonce as if the cat wasn’t bad enough we’ve now got the Hat, more proof he’s a wally!!

What the cat or the hat?? 🥴

104Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:56 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Are those the reasons why YOU VOTED FOR BREXIT then?

https://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/88073-politics/page/987/#comment-1934938

Then lied, and lied and lied again that you didn't!!!

LOL!

Funnily enough, one of your former colleagues at Arsetown Council told me your only contribution to cost saving strategy was to suggest that pot holes in the roads do just as an effective job as expensive speed bumps - but I don't keep bringing that up time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time after time do I?

That's because I'm interested in other people's opinions and don't try to shortchange reasoning with mud slinging when I disagree with them.

You're doing a fantastic job of killing this site with your boring tedious pontification and self righteous long winded self-congratulatory conversations with yourself -and maybe killing the site is what you want to achieve - but I find that disrespectful to the others who contribute and work behind the scenes to try and keep it going and bring a bit of debate, entertainment and banter to the table.

You keep saying you'll try harder, but it turns out you are the biggest liar of all...
Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 6 362518017_3656902341300450_1861789134751884775_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&cb=99be929b-3346023f&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=3XkG2g6SAWMAX_21nKS&_nc_ht=scontent.fltn1-2

You seem to be having some sort of a breakdown.

I suggest you seek help immediately.

105Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:19 am

Whitesince63


Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote: Evil or Very Mad

Are those the reasons why YOU VOTED FOR BREXIT then?

https://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/88073-politics/page/987/#comment-1934938

Then lied, and lied and lied again that you didn't!!!

Well I think both yourself and Sluffy hold deeply held and strong views on many subjects Lusty and aren’t in any way shy of presenting them. My views are equally strongly held but as with all things I am open to persuasion. I agree entirely with your point above about Brexit and the fact that there were clearly differences in what certain people wanted just as I maintain the view that many Remain voters only took that option because it was the status quo and they were either too lazy or too confused to delve into the detail. Whatever Leavers voted for they at least had a reason to do it and wanted change.

There’s little point going over the argument again we’ve been there and done that but I actually don’t disagree with you that Brexit has so far been hugely underwhelming, it has and has not delivered many of the things we hoped for. We could spend all day discussing the reasons but it would serve no purpose as we’d never agree but I’d just say that in terms of making points, there’s no need for snide little comments or insults and showering the thread with layers of what posters believe to be FACTS, when in reality they are not facts just scientific conclusions taken collectively and which more times than not turn out to be incorrect whether it be financial, ecological or medicinal. That’s life I’m afraid so I agree with you, if you have a point make it but if others disagree with it just accept that politely and agreeably.

106Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:02 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Speaking of Brexit...

107Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:21 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
... there were clearly differences in what certain people wanted just as I maintain the view that many Remain voters only took that option because it was the status quo and they were either too lazy or too confused to delve into the detail. Whatever Leavers voted for they at least had a reason to do it and wanted change.
The point is if you were to promise the electorate a reduction in immigration and also an increase in immigration (e.g. to fill NHS jobs) the majority of the British public would probably vote for it, even though it is self contradictory.

...and that's what happened in 2016.

108Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:37 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Whitesince63 wrote:
... there were clearly differences in what certain people wanted just as I maintain the view that many Remain voters only took that option because it was the status quo and they were either too lazy or too confused to delve into the detail. Whatever Leavers voted for they at least had a reason to do it and wanted change.
The point is if you were to promise the electorate a reduction in immigration and also an increase in immigration (e.g. to fill NHS jobs) the majority of the British public would probably vote for it, even though it is self contradictory.

...and that's what happened in 2016.

Why did you vote for Brexit then?

And why have you lied continually since that you didn't vote for Brexit?

Isn't that self contradictory too - as well as being deceitful to those who once read and were interest in your opinions and now probably don't believe a single word you post on here anymore?

109Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:25 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy, raking over this brexit bollocks with Wanderlust is pointless and boring. We have been doing well moving forward with this issue and you keep going back to it antagonising etc.

Just let it drop once and for all please.

110Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:14 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I'll let it drop when he admits he lied to us all constantly since September 2019  that he didn't vote for Brexit, that he wasn't the person behind the Hoppy10 account (which of course he was and has since changed the user name to the one we know him by on here) and apologise to us all for his deceit on here and his constant abuse of me.

For nearly FOUR YEARS now he has been telling us all lies - and ruining the forum by banging on all the time about how shit Brexit was - well he was right about that bit - whilst at the same time knowing he voted for it!!!

He's made out that I'M the one with some sort of issue, trying to stop him having 'opinions' whilst all the while it was just him trying to wriggle out of telling the truth that he HAD VOTED FOR BREXIT.

I really couldn't care less what he voted for and it doesn't bother me that he's tried to make me out to be a looney, I don't take the internet seriously - but if he wants to have a pop at me - and he does - then I'll just laugh and ridicule him, which is all this is to me.

Go on then Wanderlust, get it off your chest and tell us why you voted FOR BREXIT and why you, lied, and lied, and lied again for FOUR YEARS trying to pretended you hadn't.

Let's have that apology to us all for your deceit, then maybe we can draw a line under it once and for all.

111Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:39 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hahaha!!!!

He's only gone and edited his post on ww!!!!

Doesn't he think I'd not kept a copy or two of it?

Well here it is for those who wants to see it...

wanderlust wrote:One of the hardest things to do is to admit you were conned and manipulated but I'm prepared to do it as I voted to Leave with the free trade deal I was promised in the referendum. After all it was going to be "the easiest in human history" to negotiate especially as "we hold all the cards". Nobody is prepared to consider that they have been manipulated, believed lies they were told and nobody likes being taken for a mug which is presumably why the conversation has been closed down and rather than manning up, many leavers are now trying to say no deal is what they voted for all along and that all leave voters voted for the same thing. We didn't.

And before he claims this isn't a genuine copy, he might want to know that I shared a copy of this post and a link to it, to Karly and BTID weeks ago and who can vouch for its authenticity.


Wanderlust, just hold your hand up, admit you made a mistake and get on with the rest of your life like the rest of us do.

If you can't do that, and it certainly seems like it to me after four years of this(!), then perhaps you need to seek some help for your own benefit.

112Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:47 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Hahaha!!!!

He's only gone and edited his post on ww!!!!

Doesn't he think I'd not kept a copy or two of it?

Well here it is for those who wants to see it...

wanderlust wrote:One of the hardest things to do is to admit you were conned and manipulated but I'm prepared to do it as I voted to Leave with the free trade deal I was promised in the referendum. After all it was going to be "the easiest in human history" to negotiate especially as "we hold all the cards". Nobody is prepared to consider that they have been manipulated, believed lies they were told and nobody likes being taken for a mug which is presumably why the conversation has been closed down and rather than manning up, many leavers are now trying to say no deal is what they voted for all along and that all leave voters voted for the same thing. We didn't.

And before he claims this isn't a genuine copy, he might want to know that I shared a copy of this post and a link to it, to Karly and BTID weeks ago and who can vouch for its authenticity.


Wanderlust, just hold your hand up, admit you made a mistake and get on with the rest of your life like the rest of us do.

If you can't do that, and it certainly seems like it to me after four years of this(!), then perhaps you need to seek some help for your own benefit.
I think you are the one that needs to seek help.

Now drop it because nobody cares only you.

I repeat…NOBODY CARES! 

113Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:49 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is becoming the Wagatha Christie saga. Very Happy

114Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:50 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:This is becoming the Wagatha Christie saga. Very Happy
Nobody cared about that either Bonce. Smile

115Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:59 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I think you are wrong there Karly, if I know anything at all about social media is that everybody will be lapping this up...




Look I'm more than happy to drop this, all he has to do is admit he said he voted Brexit and say sorry for lying for the last four years to us all.

After all he DID say he VOTED FOR BREXIT - you've seen the proof - and he HAS BEEN LYING about it for the last four years.

He even deleted his post on ww today, FOUR YEARS after he posted it, in a desperate attempt to hide the fact that he's been lying for all this time!!!!

How utterly pathetic is that of him???

116Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:54 am

Whitesince63


Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy, if you know, which you seem to have proved, that Lusty voted leave then I don’t much see the point of trying to get him to admit it if he refuses to. It does somewhat undermine his denials but to be fair does it really matter? I think you’re the only one on here that thinks it does so for peace’s sake can’t you just let it drop. You e proved your point and Lustys a fibber and obviously regrets voting leave but it’s in the past now so can’t we just let it drop? clown

117Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:01 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:Sluffy, if you know, which you seem to have proved, that Lusty voted leave then I don’t much see the point of trying to get him to admit it if he refuses to. It does somewhat undermine his denials but to be fair does it really matter? I think you’re the only one on here that thinks it does so for peace’s sake can’t you just let it drop. You e proved your point and Lustys a fibber and obviously regrets voting leave but it’s in the past now so can’t we just let it drop? clown
I was talking about something similar last night, over a pint with Barry Knight.
Going fishing tomorrow.
Just made some concrete weights. To keep the nets downWho's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 6 CIMG0040

118Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:07 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It's never mattered to me 63 which way people voted.

What did matter was his hatred he posted daily for the next three years or so (up to when I finally banned him) in respect of Brexit and everything the Tory party did - and I do mean EVERYTHING they did!

Before he let slip he had voted for Brexit I had simply suggested to him that it had happened, nothing could change that and he should reluctantly accept that and move on with his life, like the rest of us had.

For months I just left him to it, until the day he posted what he did on ww under that alias Hoppy510 (which I knew was his pop at me as at the time I stated in a thread on here that Hopkinson could not be regarded as our best ever keeper because the game as moved on and developed since then and a 5 foot 10 inch tall keeper simply could compete in todays game).

I posted what he had wrote on ww about voting for Brexit and basically that is when all the shit between him and me started as he spewed out all these allegations of having being mental issues, trying to stop him from posting, being a dictator and God knows what else.

He flatly denied being Hoppy510 and he flatly denied he voted for BREXIT.

I knew however that the Hoppy510 account had contacted Norpig on the ww forum and it was abundantly clear from the conversation that Hoppy510 was indeed Wanderlust.

I asked Norpig to confirm this but he (understandably) wanted to 'keep out of it all'.

We were left with Wanderlust posting daily his hate against Brexit and the Tory Party, lying his head off to all that I was persecuting him because he was not Hoppy510 and he didn't vote for Brexit - knowing full well that he was and he did.

I could do nothing about it other to remind him on his hate filled diatribes over Brexit and the Tories that he was one of those who voted for the mess we were in.

I always found it highly ironic that he used to rant and rave about Boris and the Tory government telling lies - whilst at the same time him telling lies on here, daily, that he did not vote Brexit (and countless other things as well...).

Because social media is what it is, people believe the person they like the most (not knowing either of them from Adam) and most liked Wanderlust and took his side (including you!) and I basically stood alone and faced their wroth every time I had to take action against Wanderlust for his abuse and racism (Karly once banned him for making remarks in respect of his wife at one time - I mention this just to show I wasn't the only one with issues over his behaviour).

When I finally banned Wanderlust he decided to change his user name from Hoppy510 to Wanderlust on ww - obviously not considering that that would mean all his previous posts under Hoppy510 would now show under his name 'Wanderlust' instead.

I pointed this out to Karly and BTID linking them to to post above which clearly proved HE HAD stated he voted for Brexit and that HE HAD posted under the Hoppy510 account and in turn that he had been lying countless times on here over several years about this.

I win nothing for proving that I was right on the internet - but that was never my aim.

What was, was the removal of hatred off the forum that he was posting copiously daily based (if you read his post he made about him voting for Brexit) om that he felt played by believing what a politician had promised to do in order to get people to vote for them - the vote being for Brexit and the politician being Boris.

It's clear to me that is where his issues stem from and he's posted his hatred of both on here since - and of course his abuse of me for pointing out he's been lying through his teeth for the last four years.

He, or anyone else, can post what they want on here within reason but clear obsession and hatred daily spewed for years by one man was not good for the site (nor indeed the health of the individual doing that).

I've finally outed Wanderlust and hopefully now he and we can all move on.

119Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:27 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Fwiw I've accidently stumbled on a post that clearly confirms that Wanderlust was indeed the person behind the Hoppy510 account despite his mountain of lies saying that he was not.

I had today been looking back over the 'Take Over' thread on ww, in respect to a 'challenge' I guess you could call it from Bob...

Ten Bobsworth wrote:P.S. Try starting around Page 888 of the Take Over thread on WW.

P.P.S. I see that on Page 896 you yourself were (rightly imo) questioning the professional ethics involved. I quote:

"It certainly was something you would never expect any professional involved in confidential sale (let alone the Administrator) to give permission to a friend/colleague to spread the word that a deal is finalised all but and that he could quote his source as that from the top man himself!!! "
https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t12587p40-mcginlay-kevin-davies-and-bergsson-urge-eddie-davies-to-act-swiftly-to-stave-off-administration#454312

Well on Page 912 of the thread I found this being a reply to a quote that Hoppy510 had made.

Because the reply was to the quote directly (and not a separate post replying to it), it 'froze' the name of the poster making it at that time- which was Hoppy510

https://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/89431-take-over/page/912/#comment-1916635

Wanderlust some years afterwards changed the Hoppy510 account name to his more familiar Wanderlust user name and the exact same post can now be seen under Wanderlust's name now.

https://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/89431-take-over/page/912/#comment-1916624


I think I've proved my point beyond any doubt now about Wanderlust being a serial liar on this forum and no doubt in my opinion his lies aren't exclusive to here.

120Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who's the latest pervert at the BBC? Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:39 am

Ten Bobsworth


Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I also noticed that the artist formerly known as Hoppy510 was now posting as Wanderlust on WW. No change in MO though.



Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum