Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Empty EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Mon Sep 04 2023, 09:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know from checking the Radio Nuts stats that there was quite a few of you listening the last cup game so some of you at least will be interested in this game.

A relative new derby for Bolton as they play Salford City in the EFL Cup.

Will this be a tough game?

Who will win?

Last edited by karlypants on Tue Sep 05 2023, 21:44; edited 2 times in total

2EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Empty Re: EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Mon Sep 04 2023, 09:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No one seems to use the chatbox anymore, i used to love going on there for away games and it was always lively and most of the chat wasn't even about the game. It's a shame no one uses it now 

As for this game, i have no interest at all. let me know if we get to Wembley again though  Very Happy

3EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Empty Re: EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Mon Sep 04 2023, 09:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, I agree.

We should have a rally around! Very Happy

4EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Empty Re: EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Mon Sep 04 2023, 11:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I trust all the "fans" whose only live match last season was the Wembley game will be all over this. Or are they all plastic fans?

Pointless competition, I have absolutely no interest in it whatsoever. I'd rather go and stand in the BB queue all night.

5EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Empty Re: EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Mon Sep 04 2023, 11:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I trust all the "fans" whose only live match last season was the Wembley game will be all over this. Or are they all plastic fans?

Pointless competition, I have absolutely no interest in it whatsoever. I'd rather go and stand in the BB queue all night.
 From what i heard you don't do much standing in the BB queue.

6EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Empty Re: EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Mon Sep 04 2023, 12:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:I know from checking the Radio Nuts stats that there was quite a few of you listening the last cup game so some of you at least will be interested in this game.

Norpig wrote:No one seems to use the chatbox anymore, i used to love going on there for away games and it was always lively and most of the chat wasn't even about the game. It's a shame no one uses it now 

I don't know if you are aware but people can listen to Radio Nuts without logging into the site.

They just view as 'guests' and click on the 'portal' and they get the commentary.

Indeed even our good friend Wanderlust, who made such a fuss that he wouldn't return to the site unless he got his pm facility back and who 'loved' the 'chatbox' facility to bits and the banter with his 'mates' on here, now seems to listen to Radio Nuts as a 'guest' and even advertises the link to our portal directly on ww for all his new mates to hear commentary for free, whilst posting copiously on there to all his new 'perceived' cronies (most who seem to ignore him!).

It's a free world and all that and Wanderlust can do what he likes but my point being all your hard work Karly, seems to be mostly being listened to by people who can't even say thank you (by at least joining our forum and logging on during commentary) and by someone who clearly only uses the site for his own means (to post pm's and listen to Radio Nuts) whilst playing with all his 'perceived' new best mates now, on a rival site.

7EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Empty Re: EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Mon Sep 04 2023, 12:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:From what i heard you don't do much standing in the BB queue.

What you've heard? Don't try and pretend you're not there every night, constantly re-joining the back of the queue after you've had your KP time.

8EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Empty Re: EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Tue Sep 05 2023, 19:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

9EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Empty Re: EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Tue Sep 05 2023, 19:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live!

10EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Empty Re: EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Tue Sep 05 2023, 20:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Couldn't get there tonight. Watching on Wanderers TV. Good start.

11EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Empty Re: EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Tue Sep 05 2023, 20:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2 up so far Boncey ::bwfcfan::

12EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Empty Re: EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Tue Sep 05 2023, 20:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:2 up so far Boncey ::bwfcfan::
Could have been more. Happy enough so far though. And I've not even had to travel to Finland.

13EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Empty Re: EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Tue Sep 05 2023, 20:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Could have been more. Happy enough so far though. And I've not even had to travel to Finland.

It's a win-win then Very Happy

14EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Empty Re: EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Tue Sep 05 2023, 21:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now 3-0 Morley

15EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Empty Re: EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Tue Sep 05 2023, 21:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FT: Bolton 3-0 Salford City.

Match Reaction & highlights to follow first thing in the morning!

16EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Empty Re: EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Tue Sep 05 2023, 22:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Don't you mean a Fin-Fin...

Very Happy

17EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Empty Re: EFL Trophy: Bolton 3-0 Salford Tue Sep 05 2023, 22:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Don't you mean a Fin-Fin...

Very Happy

Good one! Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum