Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strictly and our local lad

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Strictly and our local lad Empty Strictly and our local lad Sat Dec 16 2023, 15:02

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I hope you'll all be cheering on my erstwhile neighbour, Holcombe Brook's Layton Williams, in the Strictly final this evening. What he can do on the dance-floor is truly remarkable.

2Strictly and our local lad Empty Re: Strictly and our local lad Sat Dec 16 2023, 16:42

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He is a professional dancer.

Ellie Leach should be the winner.

3Strictly and our local lad Empty Re: Strictly and our local lad Mon Dec 18 2023, 20:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has it finished yet? Neutral

4Strictly and our local lad Empty Re: Strictly and our local lad Tue Dec 19 2023, 13:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Talking of local campaigns, we've had a lot of folk here in Norfolk encouraging us to vote for Alfie Hewett in SPOTY especially in the tennis community where my wife is active.

Hadn't crossed my mind and I never do phone in calls, but TBF the lad does deserve some recognition given his achievements compared to the other contestants.

Alfie has won 26 Grand Slams, 8 of which were in the singles - although he's never won Wimbledon singles having lost two finals there, but has won Wimbledon doubles 5 times.

Local lad who has won more tennis Grand Slams than Djokovic may well get me to vote.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum