Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FA Cup 3rd Round: Luton Town 0-0 Bolton

+4
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
okocha
wanderlust
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

karlypants wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Yes Karly, a pity that a certain person doesn’t take his own advice, q another book length response!! 🥱

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I couldn’t care less about the Twitter account.
Just refused to carry it on when being told who I was allowed to follow.  Hence why I just created my own 🤓.  I will carry on having opinions on your childish behaviour until you stop it.  You’re the only one who doesn’t see it.  Anyway up the whites

You couldn't care less could you???

Having a major strop and locking Karly and me out of our own Twitter account doesn't sound not having a care and very much about having temper tantrums and behaving childishly - which you were.

You've carried on this grudge of yours ever since.

Think of me as being childish if you want but the simple fact of the matter is that Wanderlust can't stand me and I laugh at him because of it - and that's how it is.

It clearly is never going to change so deal with it.

In actual fact you are the one who simply doesn't seem to see this which is blindingly obvious to the rest of us or more likely you simply use it as an excuse to get your continuous little digs in at me.

Fwiw you picked up on ONE line of a very long post I made using Wanderlust as an example of a truism I was making and turned it into some major issue, then had the gall to try and claim it was about me writing about "short people", when I never wrote anything such!!!

You talk about me being childish but I'm not the one having strops, throwing a paddy, and shit stirring over something I never even said!

Time you took a good look at your own behaviour rather getting on my case all the time like you are.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whitesince63 wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Yes Karly, a pity that a certain person doesn’t take his own advice, q another book length response!! 🥱

Are you sure Karly's post wasn't aimed at you..?

PS - it's 'cue' not 'q' - even I know that and I'm the one who is dyslexic.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Whitesince63 wrote:
karlypants wrote:

It was poking fun at you Sluffy. 63 hadn’t even posted before I said that. Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Whitesince63 wrote:
karlypants wrote:

It was poking fun at you Sluffy. 63 hadn’t even posted before I said that. Very Happy

True but the quote you took of me was posted to W63 in respect of being in denial of man made global warming from another thread.

He's definitely blind and deaf and in complete denial on that and in regards to this thread I made one oblique reference to Wanderlust as an example of a truism (and it IS a truism - even you can't deny that) and it has blown up into all of this shit yet again.

It's blindingly obvious Wanderlust can't stand me and that I in return laugh at him for it - and that is never going to change is it?  

So deal with the realism and move on from it and stop making an issue out of nothing - because that is exactly what it is - nothing.

I just find it hilarious that a seventy odd year old bloke try's to pretend on social media to run rings round grown men FIFTY YEARS younger than him on a football field - particularly that we ALL know him to have been caught out lying on here before.

If he can't stand a bit of piss taking for doing so then that's his problem not mine AND it shouldn't be yours or BTID's either.

Simply just stop shrieking like hysterical little school girls every single time as you and BTID do and get on with your life's instead and treat it as it really is, namely one old bloke on the internet telling tall tales and another old bloke laughing at his pathetic need to do so.

It really isn't a big deal is it?

So why carry on keep on making it one?

..dunno..

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don’t hold grudges. Like I said I don’t care about the Twitter.
It was no loss to me. More of a loss to this site TBH.
If it’s makes you feel better to say that’s the reason why I have a pop, then so be it.
Anyway let’s move on 🤫

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I don’t hold grudges. Like I said I don’t care about the Twitter.
It was no loss to me.  More of a loss to this site TBH.
If it’s makes you feel better to say that’s the reason why I have a pop, then so be it.  
Anyway let’s move on 🤫

I'll remind you that you don't hold a grudge the next time you have another pop at me then...

:whistle:

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Is this match going to be on tonight guys, I’m hearing it’s snowing over your side? Clearly we want to get this game played as the fixture pile ups bad enough already so let’s hope it ceases. Must be that blinking global warming again, who’d think we’d have snow at this time of year? 😂

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:Is this match going to be on tonight guys, I’m hearing it’s snowing over your side? Clearly we want to get this game played as the fixture pile ups bad enough already so let’s hope it ceases. Must be that blinking global warming again, who’d think we’d have snow at this time of year? 😂
We don't even get decent snow now. It's just a few inches at best.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Whitesince63 wrote:Is this match going to be on tonight guys, I’m hearing it’s snowing over your side? Clearly we want to get this game played as the fixture pile ups bad enough already so let’s hope it ceases. Must be that blinking global warming again, who’d think we’d have snow at this time of year? 😂
We don't even get decent snow now. It's just a few inches at best.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I remember cutting blocks out of snow to make a makeshift bunker for snowball fights it was that deep when I was a kid! Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

I remember cutting blocks out of snow to make a makeshift bunker for snowball fights it was that deep when I was a kid! Very Happy
Did you put stones inside your snowballs. I copped a right shiner from one.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Did you put stones inside your snowballs. I copped a right shiner from one.

We never did anything like that but it was a lot of fun in the street throwing snowballs everywhere. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum