Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

David Beckham - Worth a punt?

+3
Angry Dad
Keegan
Sluffy
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1David Beckham - Worth a punt? Empty David Beckham - Worth a punt? Tue Nov 20 2012, 17:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Clearly not for us though but at 37 and six years in the 'kick in the grass' which is American football as he still got what it takes to play at the top.

PSG of France is reportedly interested in him - so to clubs from Russia, China, Brazil and Australia - so they think he still as something - but do you?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20411202

PS - Posh Spice - the best of the Spice girls - yes or no!

2David Beckham - Worth a punt? Empty Re: David Beckham - Worth a punt? Tue Nov 20 2012, 18:03

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

He is an Adidas athlete and we are an Adidas club, he would get to have a 'homecoming', we would sell shirts and best of all, Kevin Davies would no longer be the oldest player on the roster.

Wins all around.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

3David Beckham - Worth a punt? Empty Re: David Beckham - Worth a punt? Tue Nov 20 2012, 18:34

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:Clearly not for us though but at 37 and six years in the 'kick in the grass' which is American football as he still got what it takes to play at the top.

PSG of France is reportedly interested in him - so to clubs from Russia, China, Brazil and Australia - so they think he still as something - but do you?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20411202

PS - Posh Spice - the best of the Spice girls - yes or no!
Posh,s head on scary,s bod would be spot on for me.

4David Beckham - Worth a punt? Empty Re: David Beckham - Worth a punt? Tue Nov 20 2012, 19:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Beckham is just looking for one final big payout. He should go to that ' Boutique Club ' in Shepherds Bush.

5David Beckham - Worth a punt? Empty Re: David Beckham - Worth a punt? Tue Nov 20 2012, 21:03

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think he will join the Hearts (Melbourne Hearts) as The A League is fast becoming the one to watch in the Australiasia region.

Just a shame its not the Victory (Melbourne Victory), though - thats the Australian club I follow.

6David Beckham - Worth a punt? Empty Re: David Beckham - Worth a punt? Tue Nov 20 2012, 21:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I doubt that personally, surely he'll stick somewhere where his wife can hit all the fashion shows. Paris, Milan. Maybe the middle east.

Depends what the A league pays i guess.

7David Beckham - Worth a punt? Empty Re: David Beckham - Worth a punt? Tue Nov 20 2012, 21:09

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

On average they can pay much more than what MLS do as their is no ceiling.

Plus Melbourne has a good fashion centre and source and it less than an hour away from Sydney (by plane).

8David Beckham - Worth a punt? Empty Re: David Beckham - Worth a punt? Tue Nov 20 2012, 21:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Beckham earns 3.9 million guaranteed this year.

I have no idea what he got over the life of his contract.

Surely he doesn't plan to play more than another year, 2 max.

9David Beckham - Worth a punt? Empty Re: David Beckham - Worth a punt? Tue Nov 20 2012, 21:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He is just milking it for ' Brand Beckham'

10David Beckham - Worth a punt? Empty Re: David Beckham - Worth a punt? Tue Nov 20 2012, 21:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:I think he will join the Hearts (Melbourne Hearts) as The A League is fast becoming the one to watch in the Australiasia region.

Just a shame its not the Victory (Melbourne Victory), though - thats the Australian club I follow.

For the love of God, will you learn to space your posts properly. Click the button that has two A's on it.

11David Beckham - Worth a punt? Empty Re: David Beckham - Worth a punt? Tue Nov 20 2012, 21:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:I think he will join the Hearts (Melbourne Hearts) as The A League is fast becoming the one to watch in the Australiasia region.

For the love of God, will you learn to space your posts properly. Click the button that has two A's on it.

:dontgetit:

12David Beckham - Worth a punt? Empty Re: David Beckham - Worth a punt? Tue Nov 20 2012, 21:32

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

David Beckham - Worth a punt? 1307929409

Neither do I, as I don't have a button with A's on my keyboard!

13David Beckham - Worth a punt? Empty Re: David Beckham - Worth a punt? Tue Nov 20 2012, 21:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Amos, after 2113 posts had it not occured to you why your paragraphs always have two spaces between them, but everyone else just has the one. It's bloody annoying.

The A/A button isn't on your keyboard, it's on the screen just above where you type your reply with all the other icons.

Sort it now.

14David Beckham - Worth a punt? Empty Re: David Beckham - Worth a punt? Tue Nov 20 2012, 21:39

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

May do, Natasha!

There again, I could just use it to wind you up for a while.

Or whatever....

:whistle:

15David Beckham - Worth a punt? Empty Re: David Beckham - Worth a punt? Tue Nov 20 2012, 21:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:May do, Natasha!

There again, I could just use it to wind you up for a while.

Or whatever....

:whistle:

Consider yourself told!

16David Beckham - Worth a punt? Empty Re: David Beckham - Worth a punt? Tue Nov 20 2012, 22:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People should take pride in their work.

17David Beckham - Worth a punt? Empty Re: David Beckham - Worth a punt? Tue Nov 20 2012, 23:41

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Wrong time of the month nat?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum