Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton v Cambridge

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bolton - Bolton v Cambridge Empty Bolton v Cambridge Fri Mar 01 2024, 20:31

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Next up we have Cambridge at home.  Need to get back to winning ways after 2 disappointing results.

I’m going for a home win

Bolton 2-0 Kyle Dempsey

Last edited by BoltonTillIDie on Sun Mar 03 2024, 16:40; edited 1 time in total

2bolton - Bolton v Cambridge Empty Re: Bolton v Cambridge Fri Mar 01 2024, 20:59

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton 1 v 0 Cambridge (Charles)

3bolton - Bolton v Cambridge Empty Re: Bolton v Cambridge Fri Mar 01 2024, 21:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton 2–1 Cambridge (Collins)

Last edited by karlypants on Sat Mar 02 2024, 14:55; edited 1 time in total

4bolton - Bolton v Cambridge Empty Re: Bolton v Cambridge Fri Mar 01 2024, 21:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton 3-1 Cambridge. Dempsey.

5bolton - Bolton v Cambridge Empty Re: Bolton v Cambridge Sat Mar 02 2024, 21:00

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Bolton 2–1 Cambridge (Collins)

Why have you edited this 5 mins before kick-off that’s against the rules 😳

6bolton - Bolton v Cambridge Empty Re: Bolton v Cambridge Sat Mar 02 2024, 23:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:

Because Charles wasn’t on the starting 11 and would have been a partially void entry.

Plus you have added your prediction after the team sheet has been published in the past I’m sure…

7bolton - Bolton v Cambridge Empty Re: Bolton v Cambridge Sun Mar 03 2024, 09:52

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:

Because Charles wasn’t on the starting 11 and would have been a partially void entry.

Plus you have added your prediction after the team sheet has been published in the past I’m sure…

I did add mine after team sheet and was awarded nil points. (https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t26123-bolton-v-wycombe-wandereres#460178)  Luckily your late edit didn’t affect the outcome and I seem to remember you had the win so on this occasion will allow the outcome 🤓.

8bolton - Bolton v Cambridge Empty Re: Bolton v Cambridge Sun Mar 03 2024, 10:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
karlypants wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:

I did add mine after team sheet and was awarded nil points. (https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t26123-bolton-v-wycombe-wandereres#460178)  Luckily your late edit didn’t affect the outcome and I seem to remember you had the win so on this occasion will allow the outcome 🤓.

Thank you kind Sir! :number1:

9bolton - Bolton v Cambridge Empty Re: Bolton v Cambridge Sun Mar 03 2024, 16:36

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was the top scorer after this game (6 points) for correctly predicting the scoreline.
Boltonbonce, Finlaymcdanger & KP score 2 for getting thge correct outcome (win).

Boltonbonce's lead at the toip has been cut to 12 points, I lie in 2nd, with finlay 6 points behind me in 3rd.
Norpig is joint 3rd after no prediction was made.
KP is 9 points behind in 5th place.

Current Standings

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum