Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cambridge 0-0 Bolton

+8
karlypants
Norpig
wessy
Bolton Nuts
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
BoltonTillIDie
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Empty Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Wed Nov 09 2022, 12:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On Saturday we visit Cambridge United.

You may surprised that I didn't go to Cambridge University, although I'm sure they wanted me to.

Anyway, we're out of form and can't defend or score goals.

There is only one winner.

Cambridge 3-0 Bolton.

Dicked.

2Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Wed Nov 09 2022, 16:47

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:On Saturday we visit Cambridge United.

You may surprised that I didn't go to Cambridge University, although I'm sure they wanted me to.

Anyway, we're out of form and can't defend or score goals.

There is only one winner.

Cambridge 3-0 Bolton.

Dicked.
You missed the Evans out Nat!! 🤪:uk:

3Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Wed Nov 09 2022, 17:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm trying to be more positive.

4Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Wed Nov 09 2022, 17:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm trying to be more positive.
I hope you're not becoming a happy slapper, or whatever they're called.

5Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Wed Nov 09 2022, 17:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing Laughing

6Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Wed Nov 09 2022, 19:41

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm trying to be more positive.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

7Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Wed Nov 09 2022, 19:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Standing in front of Nat at the match does lead to some odd muscle memory problems doesn't it.

8Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Thu Nov 10 2022, 08:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not confident at all for this, we can't score and can't defend as Nat said. Evatt needs to bin the 3 at the back and go 433 for me and stop trying to play Dapo as a wingback.

9Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Thu Nov 10 2022, 10:40

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I can’t say I’m confident either Norpig but sometimes things surprise you. There’s no doubt that several players have just been out of form at the same times and it only takes a lucky break to change things round so let’s hope it’s this Saturday. Cambridge themselves are also going through a drop in form so it may be a good time to play them? Squad for squad we must be better than Cambridge so let’s just hope that Evatt can put a team out that can do the job? We could all pick a team and I’d bet they would be different but one thing I think we’d all agree on is that Dapo needs to start on the left of the attack. If I was Evatt I’d start with that then go from there. It’ll be interesting to see what team he puts out but a win on Saturday should consolidate our position in the top six and would I’m sure give everyone a lift.

10Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Thu Nov 10 2022, 16:48

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Looking at the top 8 team’s fixtures, I fear we’ll drop out of the top 6 this weekend

11Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Fri Nov 11 2022, 14:00

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

finlaymcdanger wrote:Looking at the top 8 team’s fixtures, I fear we’ll drop out of the top 6 this weekend
You must be looking at different fixtures to me Fin, the majority of the top teams have pretty tough games on paper but at the end of the day you don’t stay in the top six unless you win your own games and clearly that’s what we haven’t done recently. Going on Cambridges recent form we should have every chance of picking up the points on Saturday so I think at 6pm we’ll still be in the top six. Let’s think positive.  cheers

12Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Fri Nov 11 2022, 14:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

13Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Fri Nov 11 2022, 15:42

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I haven't much faith in Evans and feel we are looking at a top ten finish  to the season and not the top six that we all want.

I'd drop Charles to the bench and go with Braverman up front.

14Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Fri Nov 11 2022, 15:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lose tomorrow and I'll have to get the bedsheets out again.

15Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Fri Nov 11 2022, 16:07

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Please make sure they are clean.

16Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Fri Nov 11 2022, 16:10

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I do not know what happened there, I think I'm turning into Bonce.

17Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Fri Nov 11 2022, 18:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:I do not know what happened there, I think I'm turning into Bonce.
Is it you?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

18Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Sat Nov 12 2022, 09:48

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Well accepting that we haven’t been at our best recently, surely things have got to turn soon? Today is surely a great chance to do that? Cambridge have lost six of their last seven including their last four at home without scoring, their last home goal coming on 3rd September. They must be more lacking in confidence than we are? I agree with Evatt that an early goal for us could change everything. It’s not like we haven’t created the opportunities, we have but we’ve just missed them badly so one in the onion bag early could be just the springboard for us to set off on another good run up to January. No idea what the team or system will be today but I suspect knowing Evatt that it will be a return to five at the back with Kachunga and Dion up top. MJ is suspended today so let’s pick an attacking midfield, at least to start with and see where it gets us. 

What would we like to see though? I’d love Sadlier to be given another chance up top alongside Bod with Dapo on the left. That probably would mean a back four which would expose Rico so how about teaming Aimson up with Johnson which worked well previously when Santos was out? I know Rico’s Captain but to be fair he’s been really poor recently and at fault for several of the goals we’ve conceded. We know Evatt isn’t brave enough to do that but surely nobody should be guaranteed their place and who knows, it might actually be good for Rico to have a shake up? I’m feeling strangely confident if we can just get that first goal and if we do I’ll go for a 0-3 win to the Whites.

19Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Sat Nov 12 2022, 11:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:What would we like to see though? I’d love Sadlier to be given another chance up top alongside Bod with Dapo on the left. That probably would mean a back four which would expose Rico so how about teaming Aimson up with Johnson which worked well previously when Santos was out? I know Rico’s Captain but to be fair he’s been really poor recently and at fault for several of the goals we’ve conceded. We know Evatt isn’t brave enough to do that but surely nobody should be guaranteed their place and who knows, it might actually be good for Rico to have a shake up? I’m feeling strangely confident if we can just get that first goal and if we do I’ll go for a 0-3 win to the Whites.

Bod has to start simply because he's the only striker with goals to his name.

I have absolutely no doubt it'll be the same old formation with Dapo playing wing-back or on the bench.

p.s. 3-0 to Bolton? Are you high?

20Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Cambridge 0-0 Bolton Sat Nov 12 2022, 14:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum: