Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

9/11 attack was predicted!

+6
BoltonTillIDie
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
xmiles
jayjay23
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

19/11 attack was predicted! Empty 9/11 attack was predicted! Sun 25 Nov - 1:48

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

taster...

and for 9/11 conspiracy fans check this out... claiming quite convincingly that a lot of the twin towers news footage was faked... starts slow but gets pretty interesting...

29/11 attack was predicted! Empty Re: 9/11 attack was predicted! Sun 25 Nov - 6:26

Only watched the first video but it's about as convincing as the Da Vinci code or anything Nostradamus predicted.

39/11 attack was predicted! Empty Re: 9/11 attack was predicted! Sun 25 Nov - 10:44

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

What a load of bollocks.

Are you planning on posting stuff about the moon landings being faked next?

49/11 attack was predicted! Empty Re: 9/11 attack was predicted! Sun 25 Nov - 10:52

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

xmiles wrote:What a load of bollocks.

Are you planning on posting stuff about the moon landings being faked next?

What the moon landings actually happened?????Shocked

59/11 attack was predicted! Empty Re: 9/11 attack was predicted! Sun 25 Nov - 11:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So it was the Illuminati who were responsible for 9/11? If that's the case then Bin Laden's next of kin may have a case against the USA for unlawful killing.

69/11 attack was predicted! Empty Re: 9/11 attack was predicted! Sun 25 Nov - 11:15

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bin Laden isn't really dead. He's having a pint with Saadam, Colonel Gadaffi and George Bush right now.

79/11 attack was predicted! Empty Re: 9/11 attack was predicted! Sun 25 Nov - 11:38

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ridiculous! Amazing how the clock said 9.11....hmmm

If you look for things you will find them. I bet I could find movies saying 1/12 or 2/12!!

Last edited by BoltonTillIDie on Sun 25 Nov - 16:06; edited 1 time in total

89/11 attack was predicted! Empty Re: 9/11 attack was predicted! Sun 25 Nov - 11:54

A horse race on the 11th November 2000 (9/11 to English people) had a horse running in it called the Twin Towers it fell at the ninth fence out of eleven. Could the 2.40 at Wolverhampton really have predicted a terrorist attack?

The race was won by Lunar Conspiracy and in second was Paris Carcrash.

99/11 attack was predicted! Empty Re: 9/11 attack was predicted! Sun 25 Nov - 11:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OneFinFreedman wrote:A horse race on the 11th November 2000 (9/11 to English people) had a horse running in it called the Twin Towers it fell at the ninth fence out of eleven. Could the 2.40 at Wolverhampton really have predicted a terrorist attack?

The race was won by Lunar Conspiracy and in second was Paris Carcrash.

Unbelievable..

109/11 attack was predicted! Empty Re: 9/11 attack was predicted! Sun 25 Nov - 12:53

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

What a sack of shite all that was. I am now going to study, break down, and file, all unrelated bits of datea, from everything I read and see, so that I can live forever.

119/11 attack was predicted! Empty Re: 9/11 attack was predicted! Sun 25 Nov - 13:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I haven't clicked these videos but is has it got that scene from the simpsons and them stupid "illumnate" card games?

Were doomed!

129/11 attack was predicted! Empty Re: 9/11 attack was predicted! Sun 25 Nov - 13:41

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It's nearly two hours long but if you want an insight on to 9/11 and Osama Bin Laden I would strongly recommend Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chj5R0Izt9s

The film debuted at the 2004 Cannes Film Festival in the documentary film category and received a 20 minute standing ovation, among the longest standing ovations in the festival's history. The film was also awarded the Palme d'Or (Golden Palm), the festival's highest award

139/11 attack was predicted! Empty Re: 9/11 attack was predicted! Sun 25 Nov - 13:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:It's nearly two hours long but if you want an insight on to 9/11 and Osama Bin Laden I would strongly recommend Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chj5R0Izt9s

The film debuted at the 2004 Cannes Film Festival in the documentary film category and received a 20 minute standing ovation, among the longest standing ovations in the festival's history. The film was also awarded the Palme d'Or (Golden Palm), the festival's highest award

Who claps anything for 20 minutes?

149/11 attack was predicted! Empty Re: 9/11 attack was predicted! Sun 25 Nov - 15:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

159/11 attack was predicted! Empty Re: 9/11 attack was predicted! Sun 25 Nov - 15:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"short change" is a good doc about 9/11 presents some compelling stories and twists from the day.

169/11 attack was predicted! Empty Re: 9/11 attack was predicted! Sun 25 Nov - 15:46

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Good grief, I only posted it as a bit of fun!

179/11 attack was predicted! Empty Re: 9/11 attack was predicted! Sun 25 Nov - 17:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:"short loose change" is a good doc about 9/11 presents some compelling stories and twists from the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z__4ZhF36Mc

189/11 attack was predicted! Empty Re: 9/11 attack was predicted! Sun 25 Nov - 17:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

oops! Cheers sluff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum