Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bristol 0-2 Bolton

+7
terenceanne
Ten Bobsworth
Norpig
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
okocha
finlaymcdanger
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21bolton - Bristol 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol 0-2 Bolton Sat Apr 06 2024, 15:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Thanks for looking.

I suspect it was something the site provider did and caused the fault and has since rectified it - as I noticed that if you copy the web page address (the one above reading https:forumbolton nuts and so on and posted it elsewhere (as I did on the Bridgeman Street baths thread) it is formatted slightly differently).

More importantly though I'm sorry to hear of your mates dad suddenly dying, it must have been a huge shock for everyone.

Hope that toilet of yours is now working as well!

22bolton - Bristol 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol 0-2 Bolton Sat Apr 06 2024, 15:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Thanks for looking.

I suspect it was something the site provider did and caused the fault and has since rectified it - as I noticed that if you copy the web page address (the one above reading https:forumbolton nuts and so on and posted it elsewhere (as I did on the Bridgeman Street baths thread) it is formatted slightly differently).

More importantly though I'm sorry to hear of your mates dad suddenly dying, it must have been a huge shock for everyone.

Hope that toilet of yours is now working as well!

Thanks. He had a blocked artery apparently. He was going for a check up two days after he died for an MOT sadly. I'm not sure if he had actually been invited to go for one or not as you are usually called for one every year once you hit 40 I would have thought!

On another note, the loo had a funny thing for leaking only in the middle of the night which was a bugger. New parts fitted after faffing about with it on and off for a couple of days as I simply couldn't find the leak and it's now back in working action. Very Happy

23bolton - Bristol 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol 0-2 Bolton Sat Apr 06 2024, 16:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And it’s in!!! Collins makes it 1-0 💪

24bolton - Bristol 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol 0-2 Bolton Sat Apr 06 2024, 16:32

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

25bolton - Bristol 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol 0-2 Bolton Sat Apr 06 2024, 17:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And Morley makes it 2-0!!!

26bolton - Bristol 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol 0-2 Bolton Sat Apr 06 2024, 17:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Full time: Bristol 0-2 Bolton!

27bolton - Bristol 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol 0-2 Bolton Sat Apr 06 2024, 21:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Here's how the table looks. Just 1 point behind Derby now...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Derby next play away to Wycombe on Wednesday so hopefully they could help us out.

I think the pressure is on Derby now to be honest!

28bolton - Bristol 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol 0-2 Bolton Sat Apr 06 2024, 22:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The goals -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

29bolton - Bristol 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol 0-2 Bolton Sat Apr 06 2024, 22:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

30bolton - Bristol 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol 0-2 Bolton Sat Apr 06 2024, 23:22

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

31bolton - Bristol 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol 0-2 Bolton Sat Apr 06 2024, 23:23

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Twitter issue was an issue with the forum provider.
It has now been resolved.

32bolton - Bristol 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol 0-2 Bolton Sun Apr 07 2024, 00:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Twitter issue was an issue with the forum provider.  
It has now been resolved.

Eh???

I've been posting tweets on here for over 10 hours now, so I think we can all see the problem has long since been resolved!!!

And  I even said that it was probably an issue with the provider who has since sorted it out...

Sluffy wrote:I suspect it was something the site provider did and caused the fault and has since rectified it...

Keep up mate, your half a day behind the rest of us!!!

33bolton - Bristol 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol 0-2 Bolton Sun Apr 07 2024, 08:41

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

Eh???

I've been posting tweets on here for over 10 hours now, so I think we can all see the problem has long since been resolved!!!

And  I even said that it was probably an issue with the provider who has since sorted it out...

"I'd like to have an argument please"

"Certainly, Sir. Have you been here before".

34bolton - Bristol 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol 0-2 Bolton Sun Apr 07 2024, 09:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Eh???

Laughing

35bolton - Bristol 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol 0-2 Bolton Sun Apr 07 2024, 09:43

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Eh???

lol!

36bolton - Bristol 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol 0-2 Bolton Sun Apr 07 2024, 12:02

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We have played much better than that and lost the game. So, our turn to have some luck.
Quality of passing was just not there today - GT barely touched the ball in the first half and I would have taken him off at half time - but then he plays the killer pass to Collings for the goal - shows what I know. Although not totally impressed with Collins yet he does seem to be cool under pressure. Dion would have shot that straight at the goalkeeper instead of the cool chip. Collins seems to have a goal touch with confidence growing.
Overall, I'll take the three points of course......need much better showing this Saturday. 
Derby have a tricky away game on Wednesday.
PS: Minor fact - we have official made the play-offs - can't finish lower than sixth  What a Face  
COYWM.

37bolton - Bristol 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol 0-2 Bolton Sun Apr 07 2024, 15:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:"I'd like to have an argument please"

Oh hello, yet another nutjob is obsessed with me over something said on the internet and carries a grudge against me for life now!!!

What is it with you freaks, don't you have a real life, were you get out of your house and interreact with real people instead of stewing over shit on the internet?

I asked the two IT experts who run the site (for the benefit of ALL OF US) TWO WEEKS AGO if they could please look into why we could no longer post up tweets - now I don't think that was an unreasonable request do you?

I know real life comes first, so I waited patiently as days turned into weeks and asked the question a couple of times since.

In the end the problem was fixed and I THANKED both Karly and BTID if they were involved in anyway in bringing that about, although not hearing from them over the weeks I suspected in was an upgrade error from the site provider that they rectified themselves.

Karly to be fair to him explained that he did initially have a look at the problem but got overtaken by personal issues including the sudden death of his mates dad.

BTID on the other hand gave his strange reply half a day later and after half a dozen or so tweets had been put up on the very thread he replied on!!!

Why???

It was self evident to all the tweet function was working again and IF he had done anything at all (which I suspect he hadn't) to look into the issue he didn't communicate it at all to anyone on here.

Like you Bob, BTID carries an internet grudge and likes to have a pop at me from time to time.

Well that's up to you how you behave, I'm not that childish or insecure enough to get obsessed over words from strangers on the internet, I come on to social media to have a laugh and a break from real life problems - isn't that what it's all about anyway?

It's not real is it?

How the fuck anyone can get upset on here is beyond me.

If you, BTID or anyone else wants to carry grudges, have little pops at me, obsess over me, then that's your problem but if you do it says much more about you then anything I've ever done or said on here.

I simply asked for help regarding a problem on the site that effected ALL OF US and it turned into this simply because of peoples personal dislike of me.

And you seem to thing I'm the crazy one on here!!!

38bolton - Bristol 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol 0-2 Bolton Sun Apr 07 2024, 16:07

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why have you quoted me as saying that? I hold no grudges with you or anyone else on here, despite you wanting that to be true, it simply is not. To be honest the previous response about the issue being sorted I did not read (site marked them as read)

Your message which I was responding to, still wasn’t clear it had been sorted. So I quickly checked it and saw the forum provider did acknowledge the issue and had resolved it. Therefore I posted my response for info, confirming your suspicions.
Your response to my post was a bit weird, 3 exclamation marks, twice…. Bob obviously saw the same thing and called you out for it. Which was funny.

The reason I have a pop at you is when I think you deserve it. (Which is not as often). You treat anyone who disagrees with you with utter contempt. You’re obsessed with Wanderlust and take every opportunity to re-tell stories about something which happened years ago and no one else (apart from you) cares about. But no worries, it’s not real life and you wouldn’t be childish like that would you Shocked

39bolton - Bristol 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol 0-2 Bolton Sun Apr 07 2024, 16:32

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Good to hear you have no grudges with me, I'll remind you of that the next time you have another pop at me.

How the fuck was my message you were responding to, "wasn't clear" to you if the tweet function was sorted or not...

Sluffy wrote:BTID/Karly - if one of you fixed the posting of tweets on to the site again - then a big thank you very much.

...particularly that I posted what I did under a TWEET???

My response to you was a bit weird was it - not as weird as yours telling me that the tweets were fixed 10 HOURS after I posted a thank you for fixing the tweets (if you had), and after several other tweets had also been posted on the very thread you replied on.

Bob had a pop at me because he doesn't like to be stood up to, nothing at all to do with this thread at all.

Do I treat people with contempt, I don't believe so, I asked for help (for the benefit of the site - not just for my personal benefit) from the sites IT expert, waited patiently for TWO WEEKS despite a few gentle reminders and even THANKED YOU for resolving the problem - how contemptuous of me.

And who mention Wanderlust?

Not me.

That was you.

Kia ora to you.

40bolton - Bristol 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bristol 0-2 Bolton Sun Apr 07 2024, 17:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Very Happy

On a more serious note, I feel that you have all misunderstood each other and it has all been taken out of context and everyone has missed the humour!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum