Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton fans to have say on priority ticket scheme

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wanderers are considering the introduction of a priority scheme for away tickets from the start of the 2025/26 season.

The Supporters’ Trust have launched a survey to collect feedback from supporters, which will be fed back to the club to inform their decision.

The debate over some of the smaller allocations in League One, which can be quickly purchased online, has led to the club holding talks with the BWFCST over ways they could better structure the process.

A priority points reward scheme was put forward as a possible solution but will not be implemented until there has been consultation with the wider fanbase.

“The purpose of any reward scheme would be to introduce a system of ensuring commitment and regular support of our club should be rewarded and enable those loyal supporters who go above and beyond in their support of the Wanderers,” said a statement from the trust.

The survey is open to all supporters, not just trust members, and takes just a few minutes to complete. It will remain active for at least another week to allow as many people as possible to post their opinions.

The Survey is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would say people who regularly go to away games should get priority. 

I won't be applying though, my last away game was Bury away 8 years ago when Zach Clough scored both goals in a 2-0 win. I bought a ticket then got to the ground only to find out they had sold me a ticket for a seat that didn't exist  Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I would say people who regularly go to away games should get priority. 

I won't be applying though, my last away game was Bury away 8 years ago when Zach Clough scored both goals in a 2-0 win. I bought a ticket then got to the ground only to find out they had sold me a ticket for a seat that didn't exist  Very Happy

Did they find you a seat or did you have to huddle up to someone and share a seat? Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They offered me a seat in another stand which was full of home fans so i turned that down! No one was sat down anyway so i just kind of hung around near the terrace entrance steps and watched the game from there  Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:They offered me a seat in another stand which was full of home fans so i turned that down! No one was sat down anyway so i just kind of hung around near the terrace entrance steps and watched the game from there  Very Happy

It’s no wonder they went bust with the way they treat customers Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:I would say people who regularly go to away games should get priority. 

The goals - two dodgy penalties as well!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I remember it well, we had a Bury fan at work and i couldn't wait to see him the next morning  Laughing

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I remember it well, we had a Bury fan at work and i couldn't wait to see him the next morning  Laughing

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum